Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalk is Cheap
Mar 29, 2005

You know, Maine has a really cool underground hip-hop scene...
Great game. Thank you for making it. My only issue is the challenges. I've never seen one worth taking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalk is Cheap
Mar 29, 2005

Canuckistan posted:

I can't recall the details, but I had growth and growth +2 items on three spaces on a blue die that had cantrips for mana, mana, reroll. This ended up as a perpetual reroll/mana generator but after a few iterations the die got PAIN on at least one side and it killed my guy when I got +8 rolls. These numbers aren't exact, but close enough.

So, is there a mechanism which stops perpetual roles, or was there one side with PAIN all the time and I didn't notice until it killed me?

As has already been mentioned you probably got hit by an enemy that gives the pain debuff.

You can stop perpetual rolls at any time by just hitting the done rolling button.

Chalk is Cheap
Mar 29, 2005

Solitairica is what comes to mind for me. Very different games but they both put me in the same mindset. You guys just introduced me to card quest. I'm delving into that currently. Slice and dice is an absolute gem in the mobile gaming environment.