Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
game is cool so far, thanks op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
What exactly do the different difficulties modify?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Is there any RNG manipulation or such for enemy behavior, specific with targeting? or is it strictly random for attacks that don't have specific targeting properties (ie. targets the first and last member). Similarly I assume the dice, especially enemy dice, are truly random or close enough right? It's not like StS where enemies will often have attack patterns with minor RNG checking things like making sure some attacks can't happen twice in sequence I imagine.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
what's the unlock condition for Jester?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Shwqa posted:

Just undo your actions a bunch of times.

never

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
in a vacuum I like all the new stuff, but it does make the game feel really volatile from run to run since there's even less you can plan around. i don't really have a good solution to this especially since again, any given addition is awesome, but i wanted to mention it because it's definitely something i've been feeling with my Beta 2.0 runs.

there's just a huge variety of classes, items, and encounters and you see fairly few of them any given run. maybe some way to forecast coming encounters, or seeing three class upgrades instead of two.