Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Patware posted:

huge chunks of Something Awful performatively overreact to 'anime, full stop' in the same way a sliver of people here have decided to overreact to vtubers.

it apparently doesnt matter at all anymore but this is a real lovely way to frame the problem people are having that grouchio and invictus, perennial forums problem causers, causing yet more problems in the thread they like. come on man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Patware posted:

i'm not even talking about them running around like buffoons, there are entire subforums that will probe you for posting a single anime picture for any reason

no its part where you said people here, in adtrw, are like that now, but about vtubers. when as you yourself are pointing out its a problem with specific users that like basically every problem this subforum has is left to just fester until it becomes extremely aggravating. but since the way people who arent you handle that aggravation in a way thats less reasonable or whatever, theyre just like 40 year old gbs psychos.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Patware posted:

yes, a sliver of people here were complaining in increasingly overwrought ways about vtubers just about every time they saw a vtuber post. that's a fact, it is what was happening. i'm not gonna go dig up a bunch of quotes because i'm levelling BTN

thats not the same thing, as even your own example. and its a bad way to frame the issue that even you agree is an issue. honestly shut up if youre not gonna take the iota of a moment to go "hmm, this is not the exact same as gbs, to me".

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
dude its stuff like this lol

Grouchio posted:

I'm already vaccinated along with my parents, so yeah, as long as it perishes more Qanon types and other reactionaries it's cool

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

this has absolutely zero to do with anime, nor is it something any one of us here wanna ever talk about! there is another place on the forums for it and surprise, most of us dont post there cuz we dont want it. so dont bring it here.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
alexa, kill this clown

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

littleorv posted:

So uh, Attack on Titan, thoughts? I think it's pretty cool.

attack on good taste more like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Stairmaster posted:

based on what