Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I can't find the weird stuff that pops in your head immediately after waking up thread so I'll post this here instead.

Irish schoolgirl superhero - Shillelagh Moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I dreamed i was living in a house somewhere and it was autumn and there was a big tree in the yard that shed all its leaves, and it had been raining so the leaves were all sopping wet, so I couldn't use a leaf blower and had to rake all these rotten wet leaves up, and I was only really doing it to stop my neighbor tut-tutting about the state of the yard. And it wasn't even my place, it was a rental, and I didn't really like it there, but my sense of obligation forced me to engage in the crummy task of raking.
I don't know what it means but I can't imagine living in a house basically ever unless I can retire early and move somewhere where they don't cost millions of dollars or $4000/mo to rent.

Finger Prince

I had a dream about butts. I don't think it was specifically about butts, but butts did feature prominently.
Scratch that, it was almost entirely specifically about butts.

Finger Prince

I just woke up from an extremely detailed dream in which I found a sick, possibly dying penguin that I saved and rehabbed back from the brink. I couldn't understand why it couldn't eat the little pieces of fish I was trying to feed it, then I found a very detailed journal from a guy who had retired from my work that detailed all the sea creatures he had seen locally, and somehow from that I found out there might be an obstruction in its mouth. I was able to pry open its mouth and it was all glued shut with tarry crude oil. Then with tweezers I was able to pull out most of this plug of tar (it was kind of like the consistency of marshmallow), and then I held the penguin upside down with its mouth open and it managed to vomit out all the foul oil inside it. I was then able to feed it pieces of fish so it would have the energy to survive and catch fish for itself. It was very greatful to me for saving it. I think I may have explained to it about the oil slick and to avoid that stuff if it sees it again.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

An egg with legs that transports you to the land of the dead.

That's what you get for eating deviled eggs before bed.

Finger Prince

Just before my alarm went off, I dreamed I was getting attacked by a rufous hummingbird. I was antagonizing it though. Staring it in the eyes and going like "come on! Come get some!" and then diving to the ground as he swooped over me.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 18, 2022

Finger Prince

Farecoal posted:

Also a lot of people were dressed up in costumes because they wanted to look funny when they became zombies

Lol I love this. *gets bit by zombie* *hurriedly ties on a cape, straps a giant dildo on my head, and slips on two huge #1 fan foam hands* "this is gonna be hilarious"

Hey why don't they just slap ball gags in people who've been zombied? They won't be able to infect people by biting them then.

Finger Prince

I just dreamed that I was watching a Barbara Streisand biopic starring Natalie Portman, but when I started watching it, it was actually Jim Carey in really convincing drag*, doing an incredibly faithful performance. I had no idea Barbara Streisand was such a provocative and controversial singer in her day.

*It's actually possible that it was Jim Carey in really convincing drag as Natalie Portman, playing Barbara Streisand.

Finger Prince

Farecoal posted:

What was the recipe??

HISSSSSSSSSS!

Finger Prince

A Sci fi action movie starring Gal Gadot, me (possibly), and someone who may be someone or may be completely fabricated.
The plot involved alien experimental drive technology and a substance the aliens intended to use that would make host species have alien children. There was more going on like my friend's wedding, some kind of pseudo Amsterdam that I've sort of visited in a dream before, and two of my work colleagues that I was trying to avoid for reasons I don't remember clearly.
Thanks, melatonin!

Finger Prince

drat, a heated underwear dispenser for after a shower... That is some next level luxury.

Finger Prince

I invented something called "dad drag".
I was at some sort out outdoor show/party/event and there are all these glammed up people and drag queens and the music was like 90s/early 00s diva vocals dance music. One girl got on the mic and was singing a song, but I was like she is clearly lipsycing, and sure enough, a very large man in a fabulously glam suit comes out and he's powering out the vocals, surrounded by an entourage. It was really cool, then I spot my friend Greg, who's dressed like he just came from work. Black peacoat, suit and tie, dress shoes, like partner in the firm or financial district kind of clothes. And I look at him and look down at myself, and I'm wearing the same sort of getup, and I point at him and go "dad drag!".

Finger Prince

I was following someone up a stairwell. An agent or something. I might have also been an agent. They might have had a gun drawn. It was a tense and worrying atmosphere. There were increasing signs of blood as we ascended. When we got to the room at top, the guy in front opened the door, and it was an absolute charnel house. Blood and viscera on every surface. The guy in front walked straight through and disappeared into a back room, apparently completely unaffected by the gruesome sight. I suddenly thought, this guy could be the killer. This is bad. So I turned around and shouted down the stairwell to my sister to warn her, but all that came out was "BLEUERGHH!!". And then I woke up. I'm fairly certain I shouted that out loud too.

Probably shouldn't binge watch Slow Horses before bed.

Finger Prince

How Wonderful! posted:

We ran out of money to buy groceries & also two armies were fighting a war at the grocery store... so we had no way to buy food. So Bingo Bango teleported us into various video games on an old fashioned projector to eat food at taverns and inns. A lot of big orcs were clamoring and cheering as I ordered "pizza parfait" and a Sprite.

Mmm pizza parfait...

Finger Prince

A big glass cup full of hot, delicious pizza toppings with a bit of crust stuck in the top.

Finger Prince

In my mind, the white parts are fior de latte mozerella.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I dreamed my sister had caught a woodcock that I think she wanted to keep as a pet. She put it in a long black fabric box with mesh panels, the best way I can describe it would be like a laundry basket or clothes organizer from Ikea, only it was about 12"x10" and like 3 or 4 feet long. The woodcock itself was white with blue and black blotches and was kind of fluffy.
I went down to sleep on a futon on the floor and the woodcock box was rested up against my back for some reason. During the night I was getting increasingly insistently shoved in the back by the thing. I got up to go complain to my sister about it and we came back to the room to investigate, we spotted the true source of the shoving. It was a roughly cat sized beast with short Black-brown cat-like fur, with long, furry bird-like legs, thin grasping hands, and a long snout sort of like a giant anteater. It was trapped somehow in a white plastic crate, that its legs were poking through, and skittering around bumping in to things. When I saw it I shouted "Oh! So it was you!". It has by then located the woodcock box and was trying to get in, like it wanted to eat the thing. It had a slight aura of evil about it, or maybe just malice, but no more than an animal intelligence, and it resented us trying to keep it from its meal.
With the help of AI I was able to somewhat visualize the beast.

Except the snout was furry like an anteater and the eyes weren't quite as beady.