Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

riptidejim

Have a good night!

Viginti Septem posted:

I've had three dreams where I was shot, the first was in a school getting shot at and blocking with my hand, which got tore up by gunfire. I woke up to my hand asleep. I was shot and killed in two dreams, the same night.

I had a streak of dreams where i was getting murdered in hosed up ways maybe like half a year ago at this point. this made me remember it because in the first one i got shot in the head and my head fuckin exploded like brains and blood everywhere like a cartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU