Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I dreamt I was turning into a Star Wars alien called a weequay. I had heard the name weequay online but did not know what they looked like but I assumed it was ugly so I fled and laid my face on the ground as I felt it transforming. I was tremendously frightened to be ugly forever and scary looking. I heard everyone around me gasping in horror.

When Bingo Bango woke up the next morning for real she said I had gotten out of bed and was sleeping on the ground with my face buried in a mound of sweaters. Later on I looked up what a weequay looks like. It looks like this:

Could be worse.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I dreamed that our little 12 lb. dog became huge and we had to keep him in my parents' house for the safety of everyone else. But various miscreants kept coming to the door to rile him up, for example a nude postal worker who mimed pooping on the front stoop and this wide disheveled guy with a sniper rifle who kept peering in windows with a maniac grin. At the end of the dream a great big chow chow came bounding up and each time its front paws hit the hardwood thunder pealed. I started panicking and saw the sniper rifle guy crawling from the bathroom on all fours, at which point I started screaming in my sleep so I got woken up for being rude. Not that BYOB a dream except for having two giant dogs in it, which in isolation I love

How Wonderful!

In my dream there was a sandwich called "raisin champ" that was swiftly becoming the new hot recipe to make. I went to a symposium to learn all about it and realized that the instructor was an alligator or crocodile precariously standing upright on its hind legs. When it opened its mouth just an awful hiss came out and its powerpoint slides made no sense. But everyone else around me in the lecture hall was assiduously taking notes. I began to wonder if maybe I was a stupid person.

How Wonderful!

A troubling dream last night. I met a guy whose last name was Spiedie, and I said "oh, like Spider-Man." And he flew into a rage and said that was an anti-semitic dogwhistle.

Later the dream skipped scenes and me and Spiedie were dancing intensely at a disco. I was trying to keep up with his moves and falling far, far behind, and when he was so lost in the music that his eyes were closed I would take a second to catch my breath and drink some water from this handy hamster-type water tube that was hanging from the ceiling.

When I woke up I decided to see if Spiedie was a real last name and it turns out spiedie is a cubed meat snack in Central New York.

How Wonderful!

Bingo Bango had a dream where in order to read every issue of Cable she had to pass a series of challenges. One of them was having lunch with our very stylish friend from college and his boyfriend. Usually a very easy task joyfully accomplished. But in this dream he was obsessed with this novelty kind of furniture where basically they would use a spell or sci-fi gun to turn prisoners into tables/chairs/etc.. He kept showing her these coffee table books and going like, isn't this awful? I can't stop thinking about it. So she snuck out into his garden and ate a ton of tomatoes and basil which fulfilled "having lunch with him" on a technicality and she got to read Cable.

How Wonderful!

I had too many wives and was staying in someone else's house, with a recessed conversation pit in the living room and floor to ceiling windows overlooking a forest and a creek. A murder had gone down somewhere else, but a detective with a shag haircut and sideburns with a sort of kelly green turtleneck sweater and blazer combo was poking around the place.

Everybody was mad at me for some reason (I wasn't the murderer) so I walked down the road to a national state park-type visitor center where what initially appeared to be a beautiful bookstore turned out to just be empty wooden bookshelves with the spines of books painted onto the fronts and sides. I pawed at them futilely as a feeling of dread descended.

How Wonderful!

A new treat had hit the scene and it was Snickers with chicken mcnugget-style meat inside, and my brother and mother were ALL the way on board, plus living with me. Long conversations about how Snickers could be breakfast now that they had meat.

With dawning horror I realized that now dogs would want a taste more than ever.

How Wonderful!

A high shelf was piled with delicious looking nectarines but I couldn't get them because they were too high for me to reach without standing on a nearby bench and a couple were having sex on the bench. It was very annoying to me. I tried to roll them off the bench with a nearby rake but they were holding fast and when I woke up I wondered why I didn't just use the rake to knock down the nectarines.

How Wonderful!

I dreamt I saw a documentary online about how big of a sneakerhead the emperor from Star Wars is. It showed his many sneakers. It disgusted me. "This guy has killed millions? He oppresses his subjects?? And this show just wants to show off his SNEAKERS?"

I bolted out of my office to complain to this to complain to Bingo Bang and discovered that she had bought donuts, which looked delicious. I asked if I could have one and she said of course, yes. When I woke up I realized we did not have any donuts and felt so mournful that later on I took a nap to see if I'd dream of donuts again. I didn't, and it hadn't occurred to me until now that I could have gone out and bought some real life ones.

How Wonderful!

A presidential candidate with bright green hair promised a free soccer ball to every American who voted for him. I saw this on TV, and then suddenly from a frosted-over field a few meters away from his bandstand, and an ominous wind blew. "I wonder what could be in those soccer balls"-- that's what I was wondering. I crossed hill and valley, carefully slid across a frozen river, hopping a fence, still intensely worried about this guy. I dug a hole in the hard ground and found a small cache of dirty mangas (dirty from soil, not from tittt). I knew these held the answers.

How Wonderful!

well which ones are the gyaest

How Wonderful!

We ran out of money to buy groceries & also two armies were fighting a war at the grocery store... so we had no way to buy food. So Bingo Bango teleported us into various video games on an old fashioned projector to eat food at taverns and inns. A lot of big orcs were clamoring and cheering as I ordered "pizza parfait" and a Sprite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

Finger Prince posted:

In my mind, the white parts are fior de latte mozerella.

*the sound of big orcs clamoring and cheering*