Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm tired of pretending the ravens don't get more powerful with each injury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

still feeling 7 or 8 wins for them bangle. playoffs if the browns continue to have qb struggles or whatever is causing them to not be as good as they should be

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

fuq bro!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i heard mahomes cap hit is 69 thousand dollers!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

happy noodle boy was also willing to go out there in order to get the franchise some wins iirc

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am Tua

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one is more hurted than this team, the Ravens. sounds like something that might be scripted to happen.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in you and i there's a new land. bengals in flight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're telling me i have to fight joe flacco a week after fighting the ravens? this is the scariest hallow ween ever

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Relentlessboredomm posted:

wait they expanded the playoffs? wtf, i didnt watch football for 2.5 years and now there's an extended season, expanded playoffs, and like a dozen new young qbs

Joe burrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we all would have caved, afraid to be killed for the football