Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Sorry this is not a legal relationship exit maneuver. Breakup denied *gavel sounds*

Seeking advice on using a spell to end a relationship.

Hi everyone. I haven't really posted on this sub before, and my practice is generally very light. I've done small spells to help with self-improvement or with my job, but nothing that would have any significant impact on my external environment, let alone another person. I've been dating this guy for about a year and a half, and although I really care about him as a person, my romantic feelings for him are fading. I know a lot of people will say "just break up with him," and I know eventually I'll have to if I keep feeling this way. But he's not in a great place in life right now and we have a long history that predates our romantic relationship. I'm worried about how ending things would impact his already delicate emotional state. Is there a way to sort of... get him to see that it's no longer working out on his own, or at least help him to move on and not feel like I've ruined his life? I know it's not always a good practice to perform spells for others without their consent, even if you have the best intentions. And I don't want to do anything that might cause him more harm. But if there's a way to let him go and make it easier on him, I'd be interested in trying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU