Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Zurtilik posted:

I [29M] am having difficulty playing boyfriend of instagram for my GF [30F].

begin charging standard rate for a photographer in your area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Kurieg posted:

AITA for getting my aunt and uncle kicked out of their house for not letting my husband and I sleep together?

yum yum delicious hand

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for spending my share of my gfs savings?

Now, I know it's been said in the past, but...acid vat.

Seriously, someone takes that much money from me without even asking? Straight to the vat.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Should have used the beef jerky to make waffles

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for having a "hardass for hire" business? It made my boyfriend uncomfortable when he saw me working?

Six grand is worth being a little uncomfortable.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
We all know Paul is dead and was replaced by a cloned sheep wearing a complex series of overcoats. I mean, thats just common knowledge.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
AITA for arguing with my parents over beanie babies?

quote:

Hi this is my first time posting on AITA and I am ready for my honest judgement.

So I am a 15 year old girl so I understand that I am supposed to listen to my parents and all that. The other day my aunt (who I am very close to) recently asked me if I would want all her old beanie babies and stuffed bears that she had collected over the years since she knew I love stuffed animals. She used to be very into bears and some of them are 20+ years old. So of course I said yes to her because again I love stuffed animals and collect them. Well once they got here me and my mom went through them and mymom found out that some of them were worth a lot of money. Like 3oo to 500 dollars. Of course my mom told my dad this and they discussed selling them all even though my aunt had given them to me not them. I went up to my dad and told him at least let me keep the ones I really like even if they were a lot of money and his words to me were. "If they are worth money we are selling them. End of discussion." I even tried to bring up that they were given to me not them but they didn't care. I feel bad for arguing and getting upset over it because they brought up that the money would be used for food and clothes towards me and my sister but i still tried to insist that they were now my beanie babies and not thiers. They haven't even told my aunt that they plan to sell them. My aunt had these bears for years and I was planning to keep them too. I understand money is important but it's not like we are in a tough spot. They told me I can keep the ones that aren't worth much but I just want to keep the ones I liked. My sister even claimed one earlier and they took it back from here even though she really liked it. The ones I liked happen to be worth a few hundred bucks too.

What I'm really getting at here is would WIBTA if I took the ones I liked and hid them? I feel like if they didn't notice all of them then I may have the chance to take the ones I like and hide them till my parents sell the others. I feel like they wouldn't notice as I have a lot of stuffed animals and could easily hide them within all of them. I just really want to keep some of these bears that my aunt has had for so long.

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

trickybiscuits posted:

Twenty years.

Man, just what did it take to push noodle spine here over the line? I mean, after 20 years there has to have been something.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Kuiperdolin posted:

What kind of bar tolerates that on the premises? Any bar I've been would have thrown that guy out. Unless they get a cut of the salsa big bucks...

They, too, are interested in the real salsa flavor.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Every time you complain about the gay wedding we add another rainbow.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Kurieg posted:

AITA for cooking food while my roommate's girlfriend was here & offering her some

You have a roommate who can cook. Not only that, but they can cook Cajun. What do you do:

A) Thank them for the food
B) Get mad

Vote on your phones now!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Malachite_Dragon posted:

That's what someone who has definitely planned at least one murder would say :colbert:

They haven't planned any murders. It's a cover for their money laundering business.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Salamander time

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Buzzman posted:

Here's one of the worst posts I've ever attempted to read and understand. Enjoy.

My (25M) girlfriend (36F) gave a weird ultimatum that amounts to "keep my clothes on, pleasure me only", and I stupidly continued a normal day of hanging out and cute couple stuff. How to proceed?

I have no idea what I just read. I think I should probably keep it that way.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

edgeman83 posted:

WIBTAH If I complain about my coworker who messaged my husband?

I have so many questions, and they're all about the literal first sentence, I don't even care about the rest!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Lol y'all have been arguing about go bags for like ten pages

I think we should take the conversation and put it in the go bag. You know, so we have something to talk about during the flood.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I actively want to know why the gently caress this is happening, and I think that means it'll remain an eternal mystery.

Maybe they're secretly five cats in a trenchcoat.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Electric Wrigglies posted:

Another estranged parent incoming....
although ol' boomer here done the right thing.

AITA for telling my son’s girlfriend to break up with him?

I guess it IS Tuesday...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
And of course, when they finally make it to your bedroom, that's when you have Toad pop out and say that you're in another apartment. Most people won't bother going through all 8 fun trap-filled worlds to get to your REAL apartment.