Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013

deported to Canada posted:

Come on really?

What a setup. Goaded for pages and finally a "gotcha" moment when they were clearly being sarcastic and playing to your accusations.

An rear end in a top hat got mocked, doubled down, and got mocked more. In a thread about mocking assholes who usually double down and then get mocked for. Big loving deal.

I will gladly take a prob for continuing the derail cause its just a prob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
Hey, as a long time lurker of this thread I wanted to give a warning. There have been multiple thinly veiled anti-trans posts that have popped up on AITA lately that are very similar and even have had very similar comments. Clear astroturfing bullshit.

Not going to link any of it here cause gently caress that. But this thread has a….history of posting obvious bait before and I’d rather it not happen again.

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
The parking lot woman did nothing wrong. I also live in rural America, and often times those people who wait for your good spot also block your ability to back out easily. They do this so no one else can try to also sneak in.

But if you are waiting for my spot and you are blocking any part of the space I need to safely back out, you are going to be waiting awhile.

This really really happens a lot. To the point I just default to a further space even if a good space is available since I need the exercise anyway.

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
Not reading and making poo poo up is pretty much the default of this thread now.

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013
Man, some of y’all really care about the weirdest poo poo. I can’t imagine getting upset about people eating in their own bed and I really can’t imagine caring about how many beds people get in a hotel room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Totbot
Oct 4, 2013

mystes posted:

People can have 500 beds for all I care, they just can't eat in any of them

People can feel free to be comfortable and eat in their own bed. Its super weird to make this into some moral high ground.

But I guess getting super weird over benign behavior is a staple of this thread.