Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
We get fake stories from both Reddit and Corky, and they are both entertaining.

The difference is the Reddit posters don't get legions of reply guys begging them to write lovely books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

AmiYumi posted:

:laffo: you’ve never looked at the comments on a Reddit thread, I take it? “2007 GBS posts” would be an improvement, honestly.

I should have specified 'in this thread' lol

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I once had to clean up a port-a-potty that had been picked up and tossed around in a storm

That's my piss and poo poo story thanks for listening

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
People getting obsessed over last names are so loving weird. It's not the middle ages anymore! There aren't lineages! You're just a random suburbanite in Ohio! gently caress!

At the very least I'm glad I don't have family members hounding me for my Rare Last Name going extinct after me and my sister don't have any children.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Yeah well my kink is involving others to my kink without consent. Stop kink-shaming meeeeeeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
More easily than surviving the hot months with body hair