Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

This reads like an incel fan fiction

quote:

My girlfriend (22f) and I (23m) had our first MMF threesome. A bad and humiliating experience

My girlfriend (22f) and I (23m) decided to go through a MMF threesome after 1 year of relationship. I left her to pick the guy, of course, as I won't be touching him at all. The guy was really good-looking, but this didn't bother me much, honestly. But I got a bit anxious when he took out an ~8 inch dick, very girthy as well.

So I start having sex with my gf while she blows him, she didn't feel ready for dp, so me and the other guy were taking turns basically.

To put it simply, when he started to gently caress her, I felt like it was useless for me to be there. I've never heard my gf be so vocal, nor I saw her have an orgasm so easily and quickly.

She always told me she has a hard time reaching orgasm, that's why I maybe make her cum ~50% of the times during penetration.

Well, while this guy was loving her, she came 3 times, and came really hard, shaking and almost passing out. 3 times. I never felt insecure about my average 5-inch dick, and I didn't think size mattered much to her pleasure anyway.

She was having fun, too much fun maybe, and I didn't want to ruin the party, so I played along for her peace of mind. The most heart wrecking thing is that when I went back to gently caress her, she was pushing me to go deeper... but I physically couldn't. This killed me.

Now I don't know what to do. The last thing I want is for her to think I'm insecure and weak-minded, but this was honestly the most humiliating experience of my life. I'm not sure if I want to talk to her about this because she will probably just say that size doesn't matter, and it would make me feel worse because it's an obvious white lie in this case. It did matter a lot, apparently.

What can you do to get over this? Should I talk with my gf about this? How would I even bring this up? If someone had a similar experience, I would like to hear what did you do to get over it

TLDR: gf had the best sex of her life with a stranger with a big dick in a threesome, and now I feel like a sub human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for telling a wedding planner to piss off?

if some malevolent alien force was waiting to exterminate us I would 100% understand.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Roommate wants to bring home transient

quote:

I don't know how to start is but I need advice. Maybe there is a better sub for this but I don't know.

A seemingly normal request, my roommate and good friend for more than 14 years wants to bring a girl home. But there is a twist. He was driving south on I-5 and pulled over at a rest stop to smoke some pot. He parked next to a car and that car had a girl in it. He took a leap of faith and asked her if she wanted to smoke, she declined but they got to talking and exchanged information. Over the last 2 or 3 weeks they have been texted and 2 days ago he came home and made more of a decoration that she was going to come visit and stay for 3 to 5 days before she goes to Texas never to be seen by him again. This woman is a transient. From what I have been told she lives out of her car and has been between and all over Oregon and California. She either has been living out of her car, crashing and staying with whoever she can or camping. I'm told she has a normal looking Instagram and makes her money by doing instacart. He said she is very attractive (out of his leage) and she texted some nudes to him.

I threw a fit. First off, to make a plan and promise to someone that they can come stay in his home that he shares because he wants to sleep with her before having a conversation and getting approval from his roommates (it's me and one other) made me very upset. He has only had one face to face interaction with her otherwise it's only been texting. To propose that she stay for 3 or 4 or 5 days open ened made me uncomfortable. She would be bringing a small older dog - my home has a no dog cause in the least and I have a cat who is actually ON the lease.

I am a trusting, kind, caring, compassion, giving person. I'm not against my housemates to having visitors and depending on the situation have a longer term guest if someone is in need or visiting from out of town or just needs a safe space to be safe in.

We had a drat near 3 hour house meeting last night because I am so bottled up inside on this issue, I can't relax the feeling of HOW WEIRD THIS IS. I made countless suggestions primarily hey man just get a air b&b for a few days. He really wants this and he really wants to be able to have this in his own environment. My other roommates doesn't want to be as closed off and wants to go alittle more with the flow. 3 to 5 days is now only 1 or 2. Instead of just bringing her over, they are going to go out for a few more hours for face time before she comes over.

Whenever there is a disagreement he need to make a new rule so that everyone is held to the same standard. If he isn't allowed to have a house guest for 3 to 5 days then no one is. I told him this is different. If it was a out of town friend, a ex girlfriend wanted to come stay and bang for a week whatever- that is totally different. Ideally if any of us had significant others no one wants they to "move in" and get to stay for days or weeks at a time we are all 32+ and if we want that much time we need to have our own homes for that.

I told him meny times that this sounds like a solo adventure, he potential is putting his roommates at rick and we have nothing to gain from this. I'm not paranoid but the idea that she could be vetting us to get in and have a secret boyfriend to come rob us in the middle of the night is still a thing. We don't know this person and he said she is vaccinated but I can't help but bring up the covid reality. He said at any point in time if it gets weird or uncomfortable he will remove her idmitetlly.

I was told to sleep on this and now it's the morning and I still feel the same. I can put myself in his shoes and I know why he wants this so badly and I know why he wants to do it in his own home. He said he would take all responsibility for the dog, the girl and if anything is stolen he would replace. I tried to compromise by saying get a room somewhere for a night or two so you can spend more time with her get to know her and have even louder nasty sex and then if it's a good as he thinks it will be - bring her home, introduce us and have a few days just to cuddle, chill, watch TV and bang.

I'm spoke about this too my closest friends and they all agree with me. I don't want to be mean or unfair but I can't shake this feeling in my gut. He wants me to trust him like he would trust me if I wanted to do something wild. I feel like I never say no to him because mostly I never have too but this is causing strife between us - yesterday it felt like he was ready to throw away our friendship for this experience.

I just don't know what to do. This is a communist household, we all have a to agree together on the outcome. My buddy want this so bad, the other guy is willing to give it a chance but only for 1 or 2 days and I'm still just stuck feeling like this is the weirdest thing ever. If you read all of this I really would appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.

I would like to submit to the jury that this is in r/RelationshipsOver35

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

WIBTA: If I don't have my roomates join for my friendsgiving

quote:

I don't know them very well but we sublease rooms to them, while we own the home. We're planning on having our friendsgiving here and don't really want them to be apart of it. They can go to kitchen and whatever they do normally, but just eat our food and sit with us during it. We're not friends, but we do all live respectfully, at most I'd say they're acquaintances. Now I'm not going to tell them they can't, but I won't ask them to join either, so nothing really changes for them, we're just having people over.

More Context: They have access to the kitchen, though they rarely cook. They both share a bathroom while we use the bathroom in our master bedroom. It's not on Thanksgiving day, it's on Saturday. If they want to have people over they usually tell us, or they just go to there room with people they invite, one of them did have birthday party months ago, but hasn't happened again since. They're allowed 3 quests without telling us, but anymore we'd like to be notified. They also have access to the living room, but I've haven't seen them ever use it. They're pretty introverted people. They are also free to go to the kitchen, but usually when one of us does cook, we try not to get in each other's way.

Ok, pretty benign post. I wonder how this will play ou-

--

quote:

Sorry, but I think YWBTA. They live there, but you're going to exclude them, or exile them out of sight? It's a day for sharing. I can understand if they have somewhere else to go, but to tell them, "This is for us only, get out." is rather rude. Who knows, your friends might like them, etc.

quote:

op: I think it would be rude on their part to assume they can have our food. I'm not telling them to leave, but it would be pretty uncomfortable if they just pulled up a chair and set there, while grabbing a plate.

quote:

I gave my judgment elsewhere, but can we acknowledge the irony of this statement? You pretty much just described circumstances of the first Thanksgiving.

quote:

op: After seeing these comments, it definitely makes it seem like the holiday of entitlement. "OH you're cooking, well I live here so if you don't give me some, you're an rear end in a top hat. Please make sure to include me with your friends too"
--

quote:

It's kinda a dick move.

quote:

op: Man I've seen another post on here where someone didn't want to have their parents at Thanksgiving and they were NTA, but I don't want my roomates who I barley know I'm the rear end in a top hat? It just sounds like entitled roomates found this, and got their feelings hurt
--

quote:

Wouldn’t that be the opposite to the spirit of Thanksgiving?

quote:

op: Isn't it to celebrate what you're grateful for?
--

quote:

YTA. It's Thanksgiving—a holiday literally centered around sharing food and company with strangers.

quote:

op: I don't think that's how I'd describe the holiday, but difference of opinion.
--

quote:

Yes YWBTA. It’s awkward and unnecessarily alienating to have a big Friendsgiving event and not invite people who live with you. Would it really ruin your event to have them there? It’s Thanksgiving, a holiday that exists because once upon a time, complete strangers shared a feast.

quote:

op: So every holiday I'm supposed to include them just because they live there? Yeah I'd rather be the rear end in a top hat. You all sound so entitled lmao
--

quote:

It’s a slice of turkey and some stuffing is it really that big of a deal to offer? It’s kind of the idea of the day. Your friends might actually enjoy the guest stars at your dinner if they want to join. YWBTA

quote:

op: You're the type of person to just eat your roomates left overs without asking huh?
--
And, my personal favorite:

quote:

I’m Native American and you just showed why this holiday is a joke. You are an rear end in a top hat.

quote:

op: You would make a horrible roommate

why face your own sense of entitlement when you can just tantrum like a child and yell "ENTITLED" at everyone who disagrees with you

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Hughlander posted:

Update: the partners unionized, confronted him, and discovered that everything was a lie

lovers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your fuckboys

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

spacetoaster posted:

What even is poly?

based on my experience it's just an excuse to talk about how you're poly

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Everett False posted:

"They only SAY they don't like chocolate as some kind of diet-related ruse! I will convince them to give in, live a little, and stop worrying so much about their weight that they find it necessary to LIE about CHOCOLATE."

This would also explain why they took the joking accusation of feederism so personally.

it's like the baking equivalent of that dude who thinks he can convert lesbians

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

abolish emergency medical services

abolish your posting first

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

AITA for not letting my dad take my money box

quote:

Just to clarify, I just turned 19 and living with my parents. I am still financially dependant on my parents and I'm currently a full-time college student.

Recently, my dad has been obsessed with gold. He just learned that gold could be stored and could be exchanged with lots of money in the long run. So, he decided to collect the whole family's money to invest into gold.

My younger brothers reluctantly gave their money box despite their protests. My dad had pressured us to give our money box because gold is a good investment. I told him that if he's adamant on having gold, then use his own money. He said he did and now it's our part because it could benefit everyone in the family.

I knew this would happen eventually so I had hid my money box prior to the incident. My dad got mad at me and ever since then, he has been giving me snide remarks and made hurtful jokes at me.

Anyways, my mom told me that my dad used half of his savings including my mom's to invest in gold. We are now financially struggling due to this. My mom tried to persuade me into giving my money box but I declined.

Now, my parents are against me because of the money box and that they have the right to have it because I am under their care.

AITA for refusing to give my money box to my dad for our family's gold investment?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

AITA for flipping out on my parents over yellow mustard and sour cream?

quote:

While my parents and older brother are generally ok people, they can be very thickheaded about some things. Ever since I was a little kid I didn't like sour cream or yellow mustard. The sour cream I can tolerate if it's already in something. But the yellow mustard I hate. Whenever it's put on or in something other than potato salad, it's all I can taste. My parents and brother love yellow mustard. And whenever my dad made hot dogs or burgers, he'd wanna sauce them for me. And I'd have to insist on doing it myself or I'd get them covered in mustard. Then he'd act disappointed when I couldn't eat them. And I tried. He and my mom would just say that my sense of taste would change as I got older. But it never did. At least in regards to yellow mustard. My brother even thought it funny to prank me with it a few times by taking a bottle of mustard and squirting me with it. His first job was in fast food as well, and he'd like to mustard my burgers every time I ate there while he was on shift. I kept complaining and that got him in trouble with his manager.

With the sour cream every time my parents made Mexican food, they'd ask me if I wanted sour cream on it. And I mean EVERY TIME! I'd just point out to them that I'd never liked sour cream. And to stop asking. Recently I was invited over to my parents' place for dinner along with my brother. And while eating the food I tasted yellow mustard. My dad asked me how I liked the food and I went completely deadpan asking him why he'd snuck mustard into it. He acted like I was imagining things. But I pointed out the bottle that was still on the counter, and could find layers of it in the food. He just sighed because he'd been caught.

But I'd had enough. I stood up and asked why they'd both been trying to force yellow mustard and sour cream on me all my life when I couldn't stand it. They said that they just thought I'd eventually like it. Then my brother piped up and said I was being rude. I told them all I was tired of this. And after nearly 25 years of life you'd think that they'd understand that I never liked yellow mustard or sour cream, and to stop pushing it on me. My brother said I was being stupid. I said he wouldn't be happy if someone was always pushing the foods he hates on him. He can't stand sushi, and I love it. But I never push sushi on him. He said that was different, and mom and dad were just being nice by making me dinner.

I said enough was enough, and I wasn't eating any more yellow mustard. Then I thanked my parents for the dinner and said my goodbyes as I walked out. My brother texted me that our mom was crying and dad was very upset. I said back that it was time I put my foot down because I'd had enough. He called me an a****** and we haven't spoken since Friday. Now that I've had some time to cool off I wonder if I went too far. So AITA?
life is so drat hard

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

all I can picture is the mad as hell speech from Network

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I was with my ex for 10 years who was obsessed with her curly hair maintenance and boy howdy there would have been some god damned hell to pay if I pulled a stunt like that. Christ almighty don't gently caress with your partner's self care routine.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

sean10mm posted:

The entire genre of stories involving a seemingly squared away wife supporting a totally parasitic manbaby who contributed nothing for years never fails to blow my mind. Like I know there's some bias and some of them are just made up but holy poo poo, what is the secret to all these turbo failures getting women to just let them leech off of them?

big dick energy

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

oh, also, about towel guy- this wonderful exchange happened and I'm sure you can deduce how the rest of the comment chain went down:

quote:

INFO: is your gf a different race?

quote:

She’s biracial, but I don’t know why that matters.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for helping my friend play a joke on her POS man?

definitely a massive rear end in a top hat, but definitely a hilarious massive rear end in a top hat.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

AITA For buying clothes from charity shops and selling them for more that I bought them for?

quote:

So my family has been struggling with money, we are living hand to mouth at this point and jobs just aren’t an option for my mom right now due to mental health. And my father isn’t around.

I noticed I had some clothes that I didn’t wear and decided to sell them on this all for unwanted items. I made good money and realised I actually got those clothes from a charity shop last year which gave me the idea to buy cheap unwanted clothes from charity shops and sell them for their original prices or less than depending on it’s condition.

I’ve been doing this for about 4 months, every Friday I got to some local charity shops and sell the clothes over the weekend. I’ve been using the money to pay for our electric and gas bills and we even could afford to go out and have a nice meal.

So last Friday I went into the charity shop and the lady at the desk/till says

“ma’am, you can’t shop in here anymore, you need to leave”

I said “excuse me, why not? I come here all the time”

She says “we saw online that you have been selling the clothes here for extra profit, this is a charity and what you’re doing is disgusting, please leave”

I was shocked. I went to a different charity shop down the road and apparently she had already been there and told them what I’m doing and they said the same thing, I can’t shop there. I finally went to the last charity shop a few blocked away and I asked them if they had a lady tell them I’d been selling charity clothes. They said they hadn’t heard but they don’t care, as long as someone is buying the clothes and the money I give them goes to charity then they don’t care what I do with them after that.

I feel a little conflicted. On one hand I feel bad because I’m using charity’s cheap clothing to make a profit but on the other hand, I’m not talking money from the charity, I’m just reselling them so my family can eat.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

thehoodie posted:

also loving lol at the irony of loser parent getting mad at teenager for being "rebellious" and wearing a nirvana shirt. kind of missing the point, aren't we?

If I had a kid that wore nirvana shirts for any reason I'd be over the fuckin moon

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Computer viking posted:

Røde, the audio people, get an extra mark against them: It's a perfectly plausible Danish name, and I didn't even realize it was effectively a hëavy metäl ümlaüt until, well, just now. (They're apparently Australian.)

Ø is the phase inversion symbol used on audio hardware, it has nothing to do with pronunciation in Røde's specific case.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

wait, people send congratulatory anniversary messages to other couples? this is a thing?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I'm torn on this one because while I personally feel that influencers are some of the most obnoxious and insufferable people alive, from a QoL perspective she's right to not want to knowingly derail her gravy train.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for being sick and tired of hearing about babies and saying so?

this is 100% someone using their pregnancy as an excuse to cut an intolerable shithead out of their life

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Ethiser posted:

The real question is how lovely were the dates this girl has been having been that dinner and a movie was life changing.

I don't think you appreciate how low the bar is for dating these days

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Pope Corky the IX posted:

It's similar to the difference between "I play video games" and "I'm a gamer"

"I'm not having kids" is just fine. Avoid "I'm child-free"

"militantly" child free at that.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Read it before checking the ages for maximum cringe

My [28M] daughter [5F] isn't speaking to me because my wife [47F] told her not to

quote:

We began dating 10 years ago and got married after 4 years. We are now raising a 5 year old daughter.

Lately, we have been arguing about the bills to be paid, the quality of my cooking (she doesn't want to cook so I cook the best I can) and that she wants to spend more on personal expenses like trips and vacations (which I can't afford).

2 days ago, she asked if she can open our relationship up as she doesn't feel satisfaction around me. I told her I can try to make it up to her but the open relationship idea is a no go.

The next day, my daughter is suddenly telling me that she can't speak to me "because mommy told me". When I confronted my wife, she reiterated her desire for an open marriage and won't allow our daughter to talk to me until I agree.

How do i put an end to this foolishness from her?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

shocked irl that it didn't turn into a ~hebephilia~ shitshow of a thread

unfortunately also a victim of my own hubris for looking at the op's post history. don't do it at work.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

welp

thunderspanks fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jan 14, 2022

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Nebrilos posted:

I've heard a lot of examples lately of people criticizing others for "Thinking X is a personality" or "Having X instead of a personality", where is X is something like "The Office," "spicy food," "Genshin Impact," "INTJ," or "Hating Nickleback," but what does it mean to have a personality in the first place? How does a person get a personality? I'm not really being facetious.

Don't overthink it, it's seriously just people getting mad that someone else likes x when they don't.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

DACK FAYDEN posted:

lmao sure buddy

at least it's a small solace to know that sometimes the op will actually take a YTA to heart and try to fix the mess they made.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

My MIL offered me money to leave, I took it but refuse to leave

quote:

My mother in law offered me 25,000$ to leave her son, saying I was only in it for the money. I was super insulted and have lost all respect for her. So I accepted the money, cashed the cheque, but obviously I don't want to leave my man, I love him.

Now my man is mad at me, and wants me to return the money, but I think we should keep it and use it for our relationship. It's obviously nonsense and I want nothing to do with her.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Nooner posted:

whats the point of maintaining contact after you break up? like what, you going to keep hanging out? maybe buy a house together? paint all the rooms a different shade of purple??

if I don't have ex's to validate my raw sexuality and send memes to on instagram then what's all this been for??

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

If I don't get an eye watering blast of taint stench everytime I unzip my pants to take a piss then I know I haven't yet achieved peak skin health

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

a slightly different subreddit than usual but still lol-worthy obliviousness

TIFU by telling a woman at our first date that her pepper spray is useless.

quote:

So this actually happened today. A few hours ago.

So a friend set me up with this woman because she thought we have similar hobbies and a similar dark humor. We met today the first time for a coffee/tea. We were actually having a good time, or at least I thought so. We clicked right away and had a lot to talk and laugh about.

After like an hour she suggested to pay our drinks and go somewhere else for launch and I happily agreed. As we were about to pay our drinks she started searching her purse for her wallet and put various objects on the counter because she seemed like to have a bit of a mess in her purse. One of these objects was a pepper spray. I casually mentioned after leaving the coffee "Id consider getting a different pepper spray if you plan to defend yourself. This one is quite useless."

For a bit of context: I used to test various of pepper sprays and tear gas in the military. We were stupid and young but it was also kind of thrilling. And the product she had was by far the worst/weakest we tested. I just recognized the bottle because it was so bad and thought I should let her know that this is probably not the best option to go with. But she obviously didnt know about that because, well, we just met an hour ago.

After this comment our conversation kind of died and she suddenly had a work emergency and had to go. I took me a few minutes until I realized that my comment was beyond creepy without any context. I am definitely not used to meet new people. I hope Ive not traumatized her.

TLDR: Creeped out a woman Ive only met an hour before by telling her her pepper spray would be not very effective if she intended to defend herself.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

My girlfriend poo poo on my bed and ghosted

quote:

She was drunk (not blackout) and we were having sex, she did it and started sobbing and claimed she thought it was only a fart.

Not gonna lie I was put off for a bit but next day, I was ready to laugh about it and move on. She’s blocked my number and my accounts on every social media platform. I went to her house and her mom said she was told to not let me in if I come by. Not sure what to do now. Should I text her friends or is that too far?

quote:

INFO: how long were you together and how did you initially react to her?

quote:

It’s been 8 months and I don’t remember exactly, probably something like “what happened it smells like poo poo”

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Also, all this over 10lbs? gently caress yourself off a bridge :rolleyes:

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'll take a stab at 90% chance he's an underexaggerating alcoholic, 10% she is the type to judge the slightest beer consumption as excessive.

I've known a few teetotalers in my day, but I've known far more partners of alcoholics.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Mx. posted:

A guy I am seeing is playing mental games on purpose.

Sounds like they're both perfect for eachother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I finally caught up with the last 500 pages of this thread and still nothing makes me laugh more than convincing the executor of an estate to give away an $850,000 inheritance to everyone but the willed party, and then pulling a shocked pikachu face when finding out they're gonna get sued into oblivion. absolute chef's kiss.