Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ooo I can groundfloor this one! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

i;m not, jeopardizing thos beans

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Mx. posted:

selfish gits always being like "they're overreacting!!! it's such a minor thing so why can't they just put up with it" bitch if it's such a minor thing why can't YOU

Because then they would lose the sense of control they're trying to exert and realize their lives are empty, hollow, and miserable, and when they die no one will mourn

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Is it better to send the money and not have any connection with the kid, or is it better to force a connection with a kid he clearly doesn't want and may abandon later in life if he's still adamant he doesn't want a kid?

I feel like the kids sake he did the right thing. He is an rear end in a top hat but he did something assholish for the right reason. But the mom sucks too for forcing a connection that would traumatize the kid who would be desperate for attention from a dad who clearly doesn't want to give it

All in all I feel really bad for the kid

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Erainor posted:

30 million people play MTG. I don't get the obsession, but I have friends who do. Will a court actually hear a case about Magic cards?

Yeah they would because you could file a civil claim for theft and possibly emotional distress (though the second is a bit harder to quantify)

It wasn't his to sell, therefore he did commit a violation

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Beejohn is the less popular version of beecock

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Alchenar posted:

/Relationships: stay in your room while he de-clowns

I mean I feel like this is good relationship advice for the majority of women posters in that subreddit

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

therobit posted:

AITA for asking another player in Dungeons & Dragons to change the name of their character because it goes against my religion?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

New Super Metis posted:

fresh content!

Friend (25f) put me (27f) on the spot by telling the judge she and her baby could move in with me before asking my permission.

[Update] Friend (25f) put me (27f) on the spot by telling the judge she and her baby could move in with me before asking my permission

So

You don't want to go to a shelter because you will lose your kid. Fair, though I'm unsure of how that works (not being sarcastic I don't know the law here)

So your big brain idea is to commit perjury, which will ensure your kid will be taken away. The moment the court finds out you've lied to them they will destroy you in whatever ways are allowed, both legal and underhanded

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Midnight Voyager posted:

AITA for telling my dad that I'm not his replacememt wife?

Google this, use this, run the hell away kid

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/emancipation-of-minors-32237.html

Also the aunt can eat a whole big ol' tub of poo poo scrambled eggs because what the hell

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

teen witch posted:

Strict parents raise sneaky kids.

*raises paw*

Of course I didn't trust my parents either but still

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA "sassed" my MIL

God drat too bad the thread title got changed because r/relationships: Slip n' slide vaginas and super rich boob juice is a killer one

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

The Bramble posted:

Hey thread, I hate you, so read this

Thicc girl smol boi

I hate you so much right now

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

wonder how much extra she had to pay the wedding planner to pull that poo poo for her

My [21F] Boyfriend [20] of 6 months said that he doesn't believe the 'official story' of the holocaust

hrmmmmm

"Hi reddit, a site filled with neo-Nazis who are there under the guise of 'free speech' and who actively espouse hate and misogyny, is the Holocaust real? I don't know much about history" is an all-timer

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Nov 5, 2021

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

limp_cheese posted:

What in the gently caress? Outing a dude as a pedophile on national Tv and there were not immediately cops there to arrest him? And the show knew about this beforehand? Just what the gently caress....

Dennis Hastert was Speaker of the House and Mark Foley was still a sitting congressman so...

The 2000s were a lawless wasteland

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

My ex-wife once tried to give me a blowjob while drunk and ended up puking on my dick. It was dark so I didn't immediately realize what had happened so she slurred that everything was fine while picking chunks of curry chicken out of my pubic hair.

:stare:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

holtemon posted:

Not from /relationships but still a doozy. All the comments are saying she's out cheating on him during the 9 hour PTA meeting

I mean she's being taught all right

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

It's only a felony in the eyes of the law. It's not a life-changing amount of money for the op nor the brother.

Honestly make this the new GBS title

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

teen witch posted:

Any more chat about this inheritance situation without new content gets a sixer

Them and their descendants

Excuse me, the United States Constitution, where the SA servers are based, clearly says

quote:

No Bill of attainder or Ex post facto law shall be passed.

therefore you cannot sixer descendants :colbert:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

keep punching joe posted:

She should take the initiative and ghost him first.

:trumppop:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Uncle ShortyB posted:

I [26m] got home from a work trip early and walked in on my roommate [27m] getting spanked by his girlfriend [24f].

Tag yourself I'm the 10 seconds of watching your homie get spanked in absolute silence.

Pope Corky has a new av material

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I hate this page and wish for its immediate banishment

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

8one6 posted:

Sorry you had to learn this the hard way dude but yes, yes it is. She lives on a hundred acres within driving distance of whatever city you live in. If this is the US then it's likely worth more than you'll make in the next decade. She, by your own post, made it clear that you're not a part of her long term plans.

Anna is living the god drat dream and she should put her foot down on this

If this chodebucket doesn't want her Anna bb hmu

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Baronjutter posted:

There's a bunch of places in europe where the borders were set at a river but the river has moved but he old borders remain. Rivers don't make great borders.

I love the tiny triangle of land that's near the top of the river but belongs to France because you cannot, under any circumstance, cede that land to Belgium because it's strategically vital

reminds me of when a Belgian farmer moved a marker 2 meters and caused a minor incident by enlarging Belgian territory: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56978344

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I have my mom's maiden name for my middle name. It's a fun party trick because the name is a common word people use all the time

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

webmeister posted:

Same, living in a rabies-free paradise owns

Yes having no rabies owns because it's literally the only thing in Australia that won't kill you

It's deaths laboratory!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

yeah this is kind of a hosed up story but the Occam’s razor explanation is that Lauren and Liz are in love with each other and have been for a long time.

I mean, good luck to them, they both sound like lovely narcissists (although for Lauren at least part of that is grief). while it is always correct to be your authentic self and not remain in a sham marriage, there’s no rule that says that your authentic self is a good person to be around.

This is 100% what I was thinking too

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

100% of people will assume he’s named after Lucius Malfoy

Hahaha I was about to post this you rear end in a top hat

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Serephina posted:

Not sourced from the usual places, but it fits a staple we know:

https://www.richmondshiretoday.co.uk/grandmother-issued-with-restraining-order-to-stop-feeding-carrots-to-sad-horse/

Imagine going through an entire goddamn court case and conviction, and still lying to yourself that hard. Very strong estranged parents vibe.

lmao

when you don't have guns, go for the next best thing

quote:

Mrs Porter was arrested and on Thursday faced court for the second time in her life. The first was in 2005 when she was convicted of assaulting her brother with three sticks of rhubarb in an unrelated family spat.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

staberind posted:

I'm slowly tryyna wean myself off of dairy, but good lord when i started looking more closely at labels a decade ago I realised I'm going to have to get a bit creative, otoh, barista oatley is p. nice.

If your job involves dealing with corpses to that extent, you tend to develop a sense of "humour" to match it.
if you think thats distasteful; you are welcome to become an emt, coroner or morturary assistant and become the change you wish to see.
failing that, watch Okuribito (Departures) by Yōjirō Takita.

Ah yes, it's very humorous to ogle a dead woman and talk about her rear end

it's also extremely humorous to talk about whether or not a dead woman's pubic area is shaved, and/or bet on it. Just some LOLs with the boys, right?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

staberind posted:

if you think thats distasteful; you are welcome to become an emt, coroner or morturary assistant and become the change you wish to see.

also this is the same poo poo they say about cops and either the good cops end up quitting or assimilate into the bullshit cop lifestyle so just an absolute congrats on this stupid sentence that your rear end just spit out

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

teen witch posted:

I’m trying not to IK rn due to some personal poo poo going on.

justification for sexual assault, dead or alive, is not cool here. I feel as if that’s kind of a given but thank you for proving me wrong. Truly 2021 is the year of surprises.

hope everything turns out ok

goons need complete guiderails as to what is acceptable and not or else we get... this

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Mx. posted:

AITA for wanting my fiancée’s sister out of the wedding?

well i tell you what, you definitely shouldn't rethink the wedding

quote:

“I get that, but having my sister as my MOH would make me happy.”

up until the sister makes a scene and attempts to give him a beej as they're exchanging vows but sure go ahead with the wedding that will be conducted flawlessly and not have a drunken MOH rambling about how she wants your (now) husband

You won't be hearing about that for years!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

thunderspanks posted:

AITA for not letting my dad take my money box

quote:

He just learned that gold could be stored and could be exchanged with lots of money in the long run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTMb2UkW4xY

before your dad learns about the dinar and how it's going to skyrocket in value soon

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

This is like when a kid draws all over the wall with permanent marker and then blames a ghost.

Oh, and I have buttons now, but only for this thread.

teen witch and pope corky fanfic when

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Edit: Eh reread it and it's not what I thought but still scummy

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

B-Rock452 posted:

Gonna go out on a limb and assume stuffing is involved.

Stick a dildo in his rear end and cook him at 325 for three hours

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

have they considered incorporating ham into their sex life

CUM HAMMMMMMMM

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Piell posted:

WIBTA if I tell my oldest sister her fiancé is cheating with our other sister?

Wrap a present for A, put it under the tree

I side the present is a note saying you saw her fiancee having sex with your other sister

Sit back and watch the best Christmas movie ever play out live in your living room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for Only Spoiling Myself?

Chase that paper op and spoil yourself rotten

When you gamble sometimes you lose and in this case they clearly bet on the wrong horse