Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

This thread is one of those GBS irregularities like the Red Letter Media thread, where it always seems to be top but only the insular few know what to post inside :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

DoubleNegative posted:

AITA for waking my roommates up for a snack?

On the internet no one knows you're a dog

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

blatman posted:

AITA (21F) For Destroying My Sister’s (26F) Bee Colony?

I am glad this story ends in the final bathroom battle with the protagonist successfully defending against the Covid bees that want to steal her sister's honey. Though the author probably needs to do a multiple editorial pass on her internal monologue or she'll be stuck printing substandard Goosebumps sequels for rest of her life.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Nyan Bread fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Oct 24, 2021

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Thumbtacks posted:

TIFU by getting married (as a surprise) during my friends wedding reception.

:piss: The scale of covert premeditation here is more hosed up than the Bee Sister by like 2.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Halloween Jack posted:

My mother accidentally "gave" me a boyfriend once. That was not fun to deal with.

Though you know how that age-old adage goes: "Don't look a gifted boyfriend in the mouth."

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA For no longer doing the dishes after my wife called me her "dish b!tch"

Who the gently caress's been undergoing undue duress by doing dishes by hand for the past half a millennium?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for refusing to change my window cleaner?

It's kinda weird to be taking the milkman's side on anything imo. Also what the hell did he mean he mover into a road, a trailer park?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

AUTAWAU Window washing b!tch?!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Zurtilik posted:

Heat while stroking

tifu by receiving a handjob to some Crash Bandicoot theme music

TIFU by quoting Dane Cook

I got nothin; the comedy just writes itself.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Zurtilik posted:

People think I'm [23/M] either trans or gay because I choose female characters/avatars in video games

No he's just a virtual metrosexual who enjoys the abundance of customization options that his Korean gacha games have implemented as microtransactions for his pretty princess avatar. Because he, just like everyone else in the know, understands that the true endgame of today's MMOs is actually high fashion.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Mx. posted:

AITA for telling my mother that I wouldn't have been late to school if I wasn't so busy being a parent?

I (16M) live with my sister (20F), my mother (40sF), my grandfather (70sM), my younger brother (12M) and my cat.

Hard to get a final resolution for this particular grievance due to OP's oversight of failing to provide the most vital piece of information which is the gender and the biological age of their cat.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

r/relationships: Young People Quacking

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Hellblazer187 posted:

I'm being accused of "stealing company property" because I brought my own Kuerig cups in instead of buying from the company snack bar. How should I tell my boss to go gently caress herself?

Just fill your Keurig cups with water and boil them in the microwave.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I'd surmise there is very little crossover between each father's oatmeal as the dad's brand really comes through in how it's perceived in its texture, smell, and taste. One might be (pleasantly) surprised in just how unique each man's oatmeal aroma is if you just hover your face over it and take a big whiff.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Evil Willow posted:

You: YOU MATERIALISTIC BRAT! FETCH MY DIZZY COUCH! I AM FATALLY WOUNDED!

It's a dizzying couch you loving idiot redditor, for the sole purpose of getting dizzy on it.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Only the purest mountain breastmilk harvested by hand from the bep of a Himalayan sherpa, bottled lovingly in the basement of a bombed out bunker turned artisanal family cannery, transported on the wings of Archangel Gabriel herself right into your babby's gaping maw.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Looks like pretty Tryhard soda, but OK whatever you say...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

AITA for wanting a fair share of my girlfriend's spine!??