Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
Can you do anything with the sigil pillar in act 3? I used the flash from the camera to reveal a skull but that's only one and it didn't seem like brute forcing it was the intention. Also, what's with the red 4:00 in magnificus' place in botopia or the locked door in the botopia graveyard area, east of the boss. I activated the lock icon in P03's place but it didn't seem to do anything there. How about the passport-like photo in the secret area of magnificus' tower in act 2 and in the old_data? Is that just connected to the ARG somehow? I feel like the ending left way more questions than answers, which was a bit disappointing. I was hoping it would offer some explanation of why the disk was hidden and the coordinates put in the pack. This thread looks like a CIA FOIA release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Bussamove posted:

Just beat it and I feel like I missed a ton of secrets but that’s fine. Didn’t get into the mushroom hut in act 2 and never found an offering for the thing in the crypt either.

poo poo, yeah I forgot about those too. :|

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Toilet Rascal
The bosses golly and archivist in act 3 were really cool.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Palpek posted:

That's neat, and as you wrote pretty polite compared to what for example the retail version of Myth 2 did.

I'm an idiot and totally misunderstood that fight for a while and kept picking super tiny files that didn't do damage because I thought it was going to hurt ME until I finally realized what I was being told and picked a 4GB iso of mame roms that killed the boss instantly lmao.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Toilet Rascal

garfield hentai posted:

Hell yeah I used a MAME CHD for that bit

:c00l::respek::c00l: