Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hell But Somehow Worse™️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Actual Facebook knowledge below. I hate that I know this.

The Facebook origin story of "illegally hacked photos" is largely apocryphal. They were skimmed from the university intranet "face book," which was literally just a directory available that was like name, class, major/minor, phone number, form building, here's maybe a photo. They were very common in large universities, but mostly in print. I have copies from every quarter of university I attended; hell, Stanford keeps one still for my particular area of study.

So yeah, the rest of that is somewhat true, but there was nothing illegal about it, and as far as we know, Harvard never even brought him in for disciplinary action. He was told via email to knock it the hell off, he's leeching. The site (Facemash) was temporarily unavailable for about two days prior to being brought back online intermittently, and then jettisoned. Then they made thefacebook which then later became Facebook.

God I hate that anybody made me defend that piece of poo poo. Please don't do that.

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Oct 21, 2021

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

United States Election Protection Committee™️

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Your Estranged Mother's Graph Search About Your Adult Child™️

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Cool. I'm only going off of what Zuck put out himself, but that's funny as hell that he lied.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GraceBook.com, the premier funny Bible meme posting site.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

AOL 21.0

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Pure Faces

HeyyyyyaaaaahhhhiiiiiiiiooooiiiiiyaAaayoioooiiiiii the return to book of face

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

powerful... i can almost hear it in the distance

Every time you log on to on line to the book, the face book, it will play this sound, and then tell you that you are thirty days banned for not stage whisper singing "the return to innocence" on key

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

OnlyFace

Everyone's face will be replaced with Zuck's face going forward