Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

here to drop off my phone in post about how havana syndrome made my balls huge or gave me stanky leg or w/e. anyway see you fellas 3 months from now in the thread where we all say the j&j vaccine booster gave us feline aids or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I lost 3 pennies this morning near someone's front door. pm for my cashapp

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

my favorite was the guys mysteriously getting havana syndrome in their virginia suburbs

anyway all that money congress gave out for the fake disease is never coming back lmao. congrats to all those alphabet agency guys who got to renovate their kitchens because they got tummyaches from a career of doing evil demon poo poo

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Congrats to those scientists for getting a bunch of money to blast radio waves at ferrets

thats whats up dude. 750k to gently caress around for a few months then send a letter to the dod saying your results were inconclusive and you need another bag of cash to get to the bottom of this.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Weka posted:

I wonder how they will test these ferrets for havana syndrome. Ask if they have a headache? Try and feed them aspirin?

Sounds like another $750,000 question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

im a havana syndrome truther (its real)