Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Denying Havana syndrome is sexist. And racist. And homophobic. Because the CIA serves the needs of people of all races and creeds and sexes and horniness around the globe.

God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

etalian posted:

When will the Cubans upgrade the sonic super weapon to add new features like a pants making GBS threads option?

Update:

I'm here on the scene where yet another congressmen has been the victim of the Cuban poo poo beam.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

vyelkin posted:

inhaling a bunch of insecticide makes sense to me, but otoh who do we get to bomb if it turns out diplomats and spies just love huffing roundup?

Iran.

No further questions.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

I wonder why the people struck with a microwave weapon powerful enough to affect the brain don't have any physical symptoms like burns on the skin or damage to brain tissue

....but they do?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/mattlieb/status/1495612293991866375

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I was up a hotpocket and gave myself havana syndrome how do I sign up for free money please advise.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Well you're never going to get the federal government to pay for your headache if you blame it on construction.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

That means they have to give back all the money right.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

What if we tried alcohol?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

*In the 60 minutes voice*

"The wig was her idea."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007