Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
it's definitely real, and i have it!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
absolutely incredible that they passed a bill based on "when you think about it, it's even MORE suspicious that there's no evidence"

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
i'd like to demonstrate my patriotism by accepting a trip to havana for the foreseeable future. i will absorb all the harmful cricket rays for our beautiful intelligence community.

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

John Charity Spring posted:

please ban any havana syndrome deniers, mods

QCS thread incoming

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
wonder how long my relationship would last if i started saying "HAVANA SYNDROME, AGAIN??!" and cursing the russians every time my bf has a migraine (frequent). only one way to find out

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

SpaceGoku posted:

I am also having a couple of beers (plural)

havana my 2nd beer right now

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
lmao i know nothing about statistical methods and can't comment on the validity but this sure sounds like "Thankfully, the CIA provided us with a curve that perfectly fit our data, so we were still able to publish"

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
forgot i made this thread. thanks for bringing it back Smythe. good job doing the homework.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

lol