Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Gets Injured Next
Case Keenum
Hot Dog Vendor in Section 34
Baker Mayfield Again
Troy Aikman if there's a God
View Results

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

I'm pretty sure I've seen that "Broncos QBs since Peyton Manning" graphic like three times every season since he left

they shouldn't show that, children are watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

"i'm down here, he didn't say any progressive insurance slogans or anything, clearly very serious down here on the sideline, back to you troy"

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

so close to hitting him in the rear end

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

oh good we're looking at the final score

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

i hope he accidentally pushes that truck down some stairs behind where they're shooting

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

"jared goff revenge game" yeah he's going to waste another three hours of sean mcvay's life, take that

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

elway using those spectacles to look for exceptionally tall guys in the crowd - he can still save this season

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Does Elway not have a monitor and an ear piece?

he has high football iq

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

sean mcvay i don't want any soup, please stop

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

jesus troy looks like poo poo today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1KebO4bzc