Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Probably for doing murders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Send them to the lard room?

Weka
May 5, 2019

The National Guard will shortly be asked to make up the shortfall in the number of horses being ridden by the border patrol. Expect to see piggy back rides all along the border.

Weka
May 5, 2019

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I think it was like 90% or troops flunk out once they do actually go to college. Don’t know how the national guard differs from other branches, but this is just dropping the residual illusion that service is any longer an entry into the middle class.

I don't know about the national guard specifically, but the middle class is overrepresented in America's military.

My prediction for the newest use of the national guard: stacked along the border as a temporary wall.

Weka
May 5, 2019

It would be a lot cheaper if they just piled up like half the guard there.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Owing to a temporary lack of production of bombs, the national guard will be dropped from drones onto weddings.

Weka
May 5, 2019

The national guard will be ground up and made into hamburgers in some state that doesn't grow cows because of supply chain problems.

Weka
May 5, 2019

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_army_of_labour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

ted hitler hunter posted:

I did not have the National Guard being deployed as wetnurses on my bingo card.

I pray that you know what a wet nurse is, but I suspect you do not.