Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I once had a magical time at that set. Bonanza Creek Ranch is a permanent old west set. Shot short films and rode a horse at sunset with my future wife.
It was one of the best moments of my life so far.
Well, that's my story. Thanks for listening.

Droogie fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Aardvark! posted:

somebody give me an edgy joke to change the thread title to

Hollywood triggered over shooting star

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

smoobles posted:

https://twitter.com/IndieWire/status/1451539334142779396?t=GlX01Q3xZgqLqpzTX2PlzQ&s=19

Holy poo poo, the gun had a live round in it. And the crew was all New Mexico based, so I guess Hollywood regulations weren't enforceable?

Look buddy, this is the wild west and we do things different here.

Coincidentally Wild Wild West was filmed at the same set.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

The fact that there are multiple reports of there not being any sort of emergency medical personnel on site is both incredibly believable as much as it is insane. Bonanza Creek Ranch is like 10 to 15 minutes from Santa Fe And 35 minutes from Albuquerque, and these are the outskirts of each, and only from the highway. This isn't counting the long winding unpaved road to get to asphalt to get to the highway. Even without the gun aspect, they were absolutely setting themselves up for failure.