Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

A Baldwin has drawn blood! The Reckoning has begun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Alec could kill again at any moment!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I have inside sources that Alec killed lowtax

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

He must be stopped before he strikes again!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

This is a mistake! We all know he'll kill again!! His blood lust cannot be stopped if he isn't locked up!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Schweinhund posted:

I don't think Alec was producer in the traditional sense. He was hired as an actor and was named producer because he got a cut of the profits. He wasn't the one running things.

The only thing he was producing was DEATH

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

If we don't stop Alec these other Baldwin's will realize they can get away with murder and they'll be a blood bath

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Megillah Gorilla posted:

"After replacing a bunch of parts, we found the gun could not be fired accidentally."

Yeah, that's not going to go over well in court before even a half competent attorney.

Well thanks to this he'll walk and then obviously kill again. No one is safe

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Baldwin KNEW the gun was loaded and how it worked. The armourer loving up is a RUSE so he can kill and get away with it.

AND HE'LL DO IT AGAIN. HIS BLOODLUST CANNOT BE STOPPED!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Guns don't kill people. Alec Baldwin kills people.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

any one of us could've stopped alec baldwin

where were you?

I've been cheering him on