Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

lol at the people in this thread still trying to seriously discuss it

58 pages of people dunking on Alec Baldwin

Supernerd: well actually, I feel very strongly about gun safety on movie sets, and

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

E. Revenant posted:

gently caress is the modern internet trash. I can't find ANY text news that goes into detail on what was said in the trial. Yet I can find all kinds of 20 min to 1 hour long youtube videos that pad out 10 min worth of material.

Anyways, I'm coming to the conclusion that Gutierrez might actually have been so unbelievably incompetent that she never rattle tested the rounds that she was responsible for. Whether the lethal rounds came from the supplier or someone smuggled them on set she still never found them. The lethal rounds were scattered into multiple locations and were distinct with nickel coated primers. There is photo evidence of her with the lethal rounds at least a day before the killing. If she had done her job and just found one by routine testing then it would have been easy to find all of them and prevent the tragedy.

Ultimately we might never know where the live rounds came from because it didn't matter for the trial. Lethal rounds were on set and she didn't do anything to prevent them from being there. That's all on her and that alone was enough to convict.

My earlier statement is still true Production didn't want to pay for competence and Management didn't want to follow strict controls and both got their wishes. She is not an innocent scapegoat but there is still responsibly left over for running that mess of a set.

Thank you for your analysis. Too many people aren't taking this seriously enough, especially here in GBS.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

he made the mistake of posting in GBS and regrets it because we didn't pull out our guns and try to gently caress them while he was prattling on about a bunch of stupid 'I am a gun expert' poo poo in a thread about making fun of Alec Baldwin in a forum where nobody takes anything seriously

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)