Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mister Speaker posted:

Not sure how I feel about how short a sentence she's getting. I mean I guess she'll never work again which is fantastic but still I feel like that's pretty light for what is basically criminal negligence causing death.

Rich kids kill more people driving drunk and see zero jail time. I'm sad that person is dead, and its dumb and preventable, but I dunno that justice is being served here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

any one of us could've stopped alec baldwin

where were you?

the only way to stop a bad man with Alec Baldwin is to have a good man with Stephen Baldwin

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Its extra stupid when you look at movies like John Wick, which didn't use a single real gun. I'm sure adding VFX was more expensive then hiring someone's daughter to do the bare minimum of safety, though