Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Bad Purchase posted:

anyway, i hope they at least got the shot

that's the problem op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

interesting definition of letting it rest

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

if there'd been a good Baldwin with a gun this wouldn't have happened.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/IndieWire/status/1451539334142779396?t=GlX01Q3xZgqLqpzTX2PlzQ&s=19

Holy poo poo, the gun had a live round in it. And the crew was all New Mexico based, so I guess Hollywood regulations weren't enforceable?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Alec Baldwin: I shot the sherif, but I should not have shot Boss Baby

lol

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

punishedkissinger posted:

It actually looks like there may be a few other producers involved as well but he seems to be credited as an EP. it's a little murky.

thank you for posting the list of suspects, now the real sleuthing can begin!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Cinematography seems easy, should let me step in and help finish the movie

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I assume it's a video game adaptation bc whenever I join a Rust server someone immediately shoots me

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Again. If a piece of equipment, through no fault of my own was tampered with or not functioning due to others neglect it would not excuse me in any workplace violation if I was found to be using it improperly or using it for “horseplay”.

Also I’m actually responsible for inspecting equipment I use before I use it. If I am not able to judge if it is safe then I’m not trained enough to use and shouldn’t be using it.

Woah if this is true Alec Baldwin is canceled

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

lol at all the parasocial creeps on twitter expressing how sad they are for Alec and not the woman who loving died lmao

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Splorange posted:

the dead don't care

must suck for her family though, losing her for this unhinged two bit circus production

I'd hold out for the rotten tomatoes score before deciding if her death was in vain or not

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Why isn't there a vaccine for bullets yet

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

did they figure out Alec Baldwin's motive yet? it's so hosed up that he'll probably get away with this just because he's a famous, straight, white man

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

People seem to be blaming the actor Alec Baldwin (who is NOT in charge of this film production) when they should be going after the producer, Alec Baldwin

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

the executive producer's job is to produce an execution

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

alec baldwin killed her on purpose.

I mean yeah, he literally pointed a gun at her and pulled the trigger. Case closed bing bong

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/DylanTop5/status/1583960767690596352?t=0nJLsq8XS2lMhL9L3bVhPQ&s=19

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Seems like a threat

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

it's wild to me that they are finishing and releasing Rust. nobody gives a poo poo about that movie.

the cinematographer is watching from heaven and weeping that her legacy is this lovely low budget western.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

lmao this is the main image for the movie on IMDB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

kinda sad to see the thread single out Alec Baldwin, when every James Bond movie starts with Bond shooting the cameraman