Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

AARP LARPer posted:

I totally agree with you, but in this case they're right. Alex basically sat for an unnecessary deposition and introduced facts into evidence, making things much more difficult for himself. One example: The whole "the gun went off by itself" admission is the dumbest loving self-own, because now you're pinning your own defense on a malfunctioning weapon. You're on record stating that gun malfunctioned. And that weapon can be examined. Now he's got additional problems of his own creation if that gun checks out to be fine. In short, Alec is dumb as hell.

this is proving very right lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

GolfHole posted:

help, alec baldwin findommed me

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
alec blasted my balls off and every time i recover i see this motherfucker round every corner

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
he knew and he didnt care

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
some of the crew reported baldwin turned the gun on himself right after smoking the cinematographer, but it dry fired. he knew exactly what he did

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
we have reports baldwin's husk is no longer occupied.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
still cant believe the dead choreographer's widow is a producer of this poo poo now and theyre still gonna try to push it to theaters

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
RUST in 4D: Baldwin blasts the audience

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
"2 tickets for Rust please"

The box office clerk sighs and begins loading a revolver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

LuckyCat posted:

I think she should give up on armorer altogether and take up the gathering professions, like mining and herbalism.

lmao