Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"Wow, this prop gun looks pretty realistic..." pulls trigger... "Holy poo poo it actually fires..." pulls trigger again... "Wait what the gently caress? It's loaded with real bullets, god drat it Dave!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

pentyne posted:

Is this a case of a common set term, "live round" being reported wrong or does the recent search warrant actually mean this armorer put a live bullet in a prop gun and left it sitting around.

Probably a classic case of someone taking the magazine out of a gun... but not removing the round in the chamber...

The armorer seems to be entirely at fault here. Alec Baldwin doesn't really deserve much of the blame he is getting here really. People are focused on him being a producer, but that doesn't mean much on a movie set... If you put some money into a movie, you can be a producer but won't get to make any decisions... probably just being the big name on the cast will get you a producer credit...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bronze Fonz posted:

Ok this guy seems pretty hosed up

Yea for real, stealing a joke from GBS and passing it off as your own? Shameful Alec!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hmm, maybe the producers just weren't clear enough on what they needed when they made the job posting for an armorer? Seems like if you're job title is armorer you should in fact be bringing fanny packs full of bullets?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

She can be my armorer anytime.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Want to prove a point that the set is unsafe, so we grabbed one of the 1000s of live ammunition on set planted it the day before with the other live rounds. And nobody checked it or paid attention and gave Alec Baldwin the loaded gun.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SLICK GOKU BABY fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Dec 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I will fight Alec Baldwin in hand-to-hand combat in an open field of his choosing somewhere in the state of New Mexico. This is my public declaration of war against Alec Baldwin. Fight me, coward!

Wow you're gonna beat up an old man?