Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
I like fact that he was told the gun was safe so he shot someone with it just to make sure.

I mean he was told it was safe. Of course he should then be pointing it at and shooting people with it. That’s what it’s for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
I just think it’s funny he shot someone and they died and there should be no punishment because he was told the gun was safe.

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
They should call it “Cold Blast”

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
Speaking of quotes the seminal moment of this thread for me was when someone said “more like Alec Hairloss” and I can’t stop saying it every time I see the words Alec Baldwin.

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
So all you need to do is hire an official gunkeeper for your drama production and you can shoot and kill without consequence? Sounds reasonable.