Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
The funniest thing about Alec Baldwin isn't that he murdered a colleague/employee.
The funniest thing about Alec Baldwin is that his several-decades younger wife from Massachusetts pretends that she is Spanish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

cumpantry posted:

still cant believe the dead choreographer's widow is a producer of this poo poo now and theyre still gonna try to push it to theaters

Will it turn out better or worse than the Twilight Zone movie?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Contrast that to this example of an actually competent person showing how they create and handle dangerous props on a film set

https://youtu.be/4icFrd_o6cQ

They took more effort to make a fanny pack safe for the performers than the Rust armorer did for an actual gun

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

If I were the armorer on set I simply wouldn't have brought real bullets to the set

I'm sure the director of 1986's Three Amigos would never allow such unsafe practices on his film sets!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

de_rust2 pistols only

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Fobby posted:

Maybe they can send her to jail longer if they discover her illegally concealing more guns in her rear end again, then.

The scene with Mad Max checking his weapons at Bartertown but it's entirely with guns pulled from the prison wallet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywcKkb5buJI&t=92s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

John Landis continued to get work after killing several people on one of his movies, but he was also a rich white dude in the 1980's and thus completely unaccountable for any crimes.

The Twilight Zone trial was going on during the production of Three Amigos. Rumor is that Chevy Chase cracked a joke about it at some point during filming and nearly got in a fistfight with Landis. Story sounds believable, as Chevy Chase has a reputation for being a huge jerk.