Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

My feedback is that I don't think any of the mod team are intentionally cheering on their "side" and probating their enemies but the entire structure of D&D is designed to reward the most tedious assholes on the planet and punish anyone who gets frustrated with decorum-posting defenses of a monstrous status quo. I wrote something much longer but it was the exact sort of tedious nonsense that's loving exhausting and gently caress it. This is the subforum I read most and of those the one I post on least because *gently caress* the idea of engaging with someone who loves to write an essay saying gently caress-all, and getting probed for calling it self-important meaningless nonsense.

Also another +1 to Fancy Pelosi and how absolutely demonstrative CommieGIR's response was.

Lastly:

silicone thrills posted:

I think that rape apologists in this forum should be treated far more harshly than just sixers or being horrific enough to get banned but then sending a pm to claim they were being sarcastic and didnt mean it like that! And getting unbanned.

Stop probing over stupid inoccuous poo poo like just posting a tweet that's fairly relevant to the discussion.

There's harsh probes over really boring basic discussion but late and light probes for monstrous poo poo. Basically I'm saying :do better.

Also the bad faith posting rule is utter garbage. It's incredibly subjective and stupid.

Edit: I would be embarrassed to create a feedback thread no one is allowed to post more than once in. Just... fuckin' christ.

ArchRanger fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Oct 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU