Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

I would like to chime in briefly to say I am somewhat put off by mods that obviously go harder on posters who rarely post in threads, or are new to threads. I believe once in the USNews thread a certain mod stated "If you aren't a regular we're going to be harsher on you". This creates a toxic and elitist environment for anyone but "the usuals" and is an awful thing to do. If anything it should be the opposite, give people the benefit of the doubt instead of pouncing all over them, regardless of what your posting enemies are doing at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magil Zeal
Nov 24, 2008

Ruzihm posted:

So, it sounds like this thread should be opened immediately to forumbanned posters, then?

No, an earlier post stated that anyone who FoS thinks should be banned is also disqualified.

Edit: I considered adding more here, but I feel like everything I would say has been said.

Magil Zeal fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Oct 27, 2021