Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Reposting from the previous feedback thread:

Freakazoid_ posted:

I'm in the camp that wants stricter debate rules, whether that means D&D changes or we get a subforum with stricter rules.

I also agree that we don't need more moderators, what we need is someone to enforce an overall vision. I would prefer an admin who would like to see stricter debate rules, who would be interested in bringing back the old rules. I feel like meeting effort with effort has been thrown out almost completely. There's still effort posts, but CSPAM has captured a good chunk of that despite having a lot more white noise posting, because neither forum cares one way or the other how much effort you put into your posts, it's all about ideology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I wouldn't mind the heavy handedness if the mods weren't capricious and ideologically driven.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Cease to Hope posted:

That's just being a hostile dickhead, which should get people probed. A petty list of banned words is not the right solution to the problem of aggro posting.

So you do support blacklisting microaggressive name calling?