Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Fancy Pelosi posted:

As some have suspected, this is a re-reg troll account. This month, I've been posting in bad faith, I've posted lies, I've misrepresented sources (that were directly linked in my posts), I've sniped at other posters directly, I've said vile poo poo. Never caught a probe until I stepped out of D&D and posted the same way. It turns out that all of this stuff is 100% allowed in D&D as long as you post it all with a positive spin for the Democrats. Yesterday, multiple people got probated for pointing out that I was trolling. The problem with D&D moderation is that the mods are gigantic morons (they might be the stupidest posters on this forum) who are super easy to manipulate into punishing posting enemies, which is what the regulars do here to win arguments. This little experiment has made me wonder who else is doing long-form trolling in this subforum, because it's so easy. I suspect how are u.

Here's my advice for anyone who wants to post negative stories about Democrats in this subforum: Post it accompanied with a Trump-like insinuation that it's fake news or clickbait, works every time.

multijoe posted:

going to expend my (1) posting in this thread token to say: lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU