Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

:rolleyes:
Apr 2, 2002

Maine Paineframe posted:

There is no point being a moderator on this website until Jeffrey stops entertaining the whims of the small cohort of freaks and losers that a substantial percentage of the mods on this site are apparently literally terrified of, because giving someone a six-hour probation gets you cyberstalked by a bunch of hooting clowns who apparently have either telepathic mind control powers over the site owner or lots of blackmail material on Jeffrey. tired of watching the staff struggle for literal weeks to find one of the few actually nice people left on this website who're dumb enough to be a mod, then hurling them to the loving wolves until they leave the website forever because they're utterly miserable here. i can no longer be a party to this horrendous loving social experiment of finding people too nice and screwed up to stand up for themselves, telling them they're no longer allowed to be mad when people are utter jackasses to them, and then hurling them into a bunch of loving ridiculous abuse to see how long they stick around and obey the commands to just sit back and take it. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

My feedback is that this is a totally accurate quote and also that

:rolleyes: posted:

I'm gonna use my final post in this thread and maybe D&D to agree with this completely and say that the current mod and admin team either did this intentionally or may as well have. The Oakland Martini callout during the last thread should have been a turning point. It wasn't, because Athanatos made a rule, then went off and did nothing about it like the rest of the modmins for another year or so. It took a few weeks before the same posters openly went back to holding the same opinions in public and kept driving off the rest of the posters who knew anything. Meanwhile, there's an *actual* genocide denial thread in CSPAM (or was, idk, unlike most people ITT I don't hate read forums I don't pay attention to anymore) and all the same sane, rational posters from there are in here suggesting their friends as mods to counter the raging, frothy liberals.

What these forums used to be once upon a time makes me sad that it's come to this. Peace out.

May Brown Moses never have to expose the geolocation of anyone on this cursed website.

I hope that Brown Moses never has to expose the geolocation of more than two or three additional people besides the guy already arrested for toe shooting with incredible trigger discipline and aim on this cursed website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU