Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

i didn't even know who this rear end in a top hat was (ok id heard the name) but for the last two weeks you assholes have got me checking his twitter waiting for a review for a game i bought but didnt even play

and annoyed that i have to wait so long to hear the thoughts of a guy who i've barely heard of discuss this game that didn't hold my attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

It's a game I don't care about so :shrug:

I didn't care about a lot of games until Tim Rogers made me care

had you ever in your life heard of boku no natsuyasumi? be honest

e: I just played LA Noire for the first time earlier this year, and there's honestly a lot there you could go into. It's a game that did a lot of interesting things and took a lot of chances, even if the end result was a little uneven. And it was a pretty good detective movie too

Phenotype fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Oct 13, 2023

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/airbagged/status/1787504577165541852

lmao