Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
The posters with an irrational hatred of Tim Rogers must be extra angry that general consensus on him has come around since he made the pivot to video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

Waltzing Along posted:

What about the patreons who are spending $36 or more per year for...very little. Really seems like a grift at this point. I wonder if Tim will tell everyone he needs a new neck.

what about the suckers who have been in the $10 tier for two years and are never going to get this upcoming feature?

Tim Rogers posted:

You will gain access to a mysterious (optional) in-development feature of the Action Button Dot Net website that we are too excited about to spoil. Trust me: it's gonna be neat.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
edit: missed the full stop like a dope

He already did a Demon's Souls Vertical Slice

duomo fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Nov 1, 2022

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Tim Rogers is going on tour

”Tim Rogers” posted:

attention @everyone @here

do you plan to exist in BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS on FRIDAY AUGUST 25th 2023?

maybe you see yourself drawing breath in PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA on SATURDAY AUGUST 26th 2023?

or perhaps you intend to battle the lifestyle of BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK on SUNDAY AUGUST 27th 2023?

if you answered "yes" to any of those questions and you DON'T want to see and hear me speak into a microphone in the excruciating hope of making you LYAO, steer clear of any and all comedy venues (me too stupid to google the precise ones), because i have received the urgent whispered call to serve as "opening act" for april clark and grace freud's GIRL GOD, a duo THE DAILY BEAST called "One Of Comedy's Wildest New Acts". you know, one of Comedy's Wildest New Acts called *me* a "Daily Beast" once, though we can wallow in *that* story another day.

any lip-licking secondhand embarrassment enthusiasts and/or aspiring assassins can excavate adequate details on how to geo-locate my pre-corpse on the exact dates listed above by accessing the web site GIRLGODLIVE.COM

attendees of the brooklyn show can meet My New Dog (yet unnamed) and maybe even pet her

thank you

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
LA Noire review documenting Tim’s descent into car brain. Tangents include Tim teaching Mimsy to drive via Gran Turismo 7 so she can get a driver’s license because he wants to move to Kansas.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
The cameraman is Frank Cifaldi as mentioned on the Insert Credit podcast that coincided with the 10th anniversary of it being posted (I'm way behind so I just listened to that one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

ohhyeah posted:

I’m trying to find this old blog post that I think was written by Tim? It was in the days of FarmVille and that sort of mobile game. It was about the absurdity and addictive nature of those games. The blog had multiple parts. The first part was a sort of a dialogue about a fictional game, but the one of the last parts was about Sims Mobile.

Does that ring a bell for anyone? I’m not even sure it was written by Tim, it was definitely way before Tim Rogers was a thing.

Possibly who killed videogames? (a ghost story)