Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
she called me Bubbus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

General Dog posted:

I like Tim’s videos, but I bet his books that he insists he’ll never release are really bad.

His novella about having an eidedic memory is very well written, imho. It's just as long winded as you'd expect. Quite evocative and touching tho

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
what a blessing that this guy turned his bizarre brilliant eye towards video game writing of all things. holy poo poo

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
men would rather produce sprawling gonzo videogame reviews annually than go to therapy

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
drone shot, a snowy woodland outside Anchorage, Alaska. a guy in a batman shirt with a bandana on his head is pulled on his sled by a team of pomeranians

-METAL GEAR SOLID: THE TWIN SNAKES-

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop

Dijkstracula posted:

I've been enjoying Noah Caldwell-Gervais's content while I wait for the LA Noire episode, it isn't as polished as Tim's stuff but it's thoughtful in a way that I appreciate

i like to think of NCG as a good enthusiast topic writer, like Robert Traver was to fishing. Tim is more like Hunter Thompson, laboriously mapping his pathology onto the topic and uncovering new perspectives in the process

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
The Tokyo Game Show is Decadent and Depraved

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
Bangai-o Spirits ftw

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
Insert Credit releases an hour long show every week too. It's been worth the listen just to find out about the Video Game History Foundation pod

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop

ziasquinn posted:

i just want the sweet "Buddy" juice

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop

deets posted:

Jeremy is a super nice guy and I feel bad for saying this but the world does not need more anodyne video essays about the importance of nes games

I disagree because I hate playing those games myself, but it's cool to see them in action and occasionally find something that holds up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

Plaster Town Cop
Put on your bosozoku Bomber Jacket and Read Action Button to Cultivate Tim Rogers Thought