Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
its really funny how mad people get over this guy. he makes some good videos. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Endorph posted:

no again he misses a ton of the best stuff in tokimeki. like the main girl's best friend's stats are all literally right below the stat requirements for the main girl, so she exists solely to gently caress you over if your stats are even a single point below the thresholds for the main girl. thats incredibly funny.

video was still good

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
shoutout story #5

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I put 40 hours into cyberpunk 2077 and the video was more enjoyable than actually playing the game.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Ulio posted:

Has there been any hint what the next video is about?

mother 2

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

Did Tim Rogers gently caress your mum or something you seem to be real tilted that nerds on the internet like paying for his long-rear end videos

goons hate when anyone pays for anything. ESPECIALLY youtubers, twitch streamers and podcasters

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Angryhead posted:

lol. lmao.
(I took these screenshots a few days ago but I didn't think they'd actually go through with it. :sad: least neurodivergent Tim Rogers fan)

Lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I would have simply followed Tim’s advice for the next video

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

You know whose actually a good video game YouTube video maker?

Jeremy Parish

Every time I listen to retronauts I almost always find myself disagreeing with this dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

No, you're thinking of Stuart Gipp

No it is definitely parish