Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

tim is the inventor of the vapor-review so you at least have to give him credit for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

In the last Friday stream it was hinted that it won't be soon, but also that he's working on multiple videos at once (that also won't be soon.)

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Escobarbarian posted:

Yeah it’s seemed for a while like he’s been working on the rest of season 2 simultaneously, which seems, to be honest, not great for anyone’s mental or physical health!! But we shall see, at least he has a team now

Given what I've watched and read of Tim I don't think he is capable of approaching anything in a mentally healthy way but this is probably less monotonous

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao at the cameraperson doing a twist and zoom to a random piece of abstract art on the wall. Priceless

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

brb solving the ARG that will reveal when the next tim video releases

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Ngl without 15min stream highlights YouTube I'm sensing a heavy Tim-eclipse in my life incoming

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Look it takes 2 years to truly review a game with Tim's highly methodical process

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Tim can take as long as he wants, I'm not supporting him on patreon I don't care lol

But don't be so self-serious that you can't find the humor in a video game review taking over a year, cmon now

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

There is something surreal about how stupidly high effort the production values are in that video compared to how shlocky and bad the writing is. I enjoyed it but I get the perspective of people who it find it aggravating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

quadrata posted:

Idea for Tim: why not take a break from new videos

This is a great idea Tim should hop on immediately