Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

If the only way I can experience Tokimeki Memorial's mainline series is through 6 hour let's plays then I'll do it. Twice! I first watched it when it released, and I rewatched it just a few days ago. I just really wanna play TM2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I watched all of 4 and was gonna do 5, but then he told me not to do 5 so I watched like 20 minutes of 6 before going back and actually watching 5, and then I watched 20 minutes more of 6 before jumping into 3 and from there I'll probably jump into the final one without finishing 6, so really he achieved the intended effect of making it seem like I'm really playing a choice-based video game.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

gently caress... I was suddenly gripped by an intense desire to re-rewatch the Tokimeki video... it's so good...

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjpVptsxAH8

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

We can talk about his older videos, like Tokimeki Memorial, or Boku no Natsuyasumi :)

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Framboise posted:

Honestly I enjoy Tim's insights and anecdotes that are only tangentially related to the subject game far more than his discussion of the content of the game itself. Typically he balances those pretty well, but there are definitely parts of the Cyberpunk 2077 review that are far more interesting to me than others.

The part in the review where he talked at length about his clothes and jackets :frogbon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

New Tim Rogers Video? No, More Waiting!