Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Tim AND Simone?!?!

I'm in

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

He could easily do a video a month. The problem is trying to do 5 hour videos at all. I think most people would take a 30 minute video each month over 1 overly long video every couple years.

Buddy,

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Except he didn't say poo poo. If you know what I mean.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

You've now made me realise how much I want to see Tim Rogers interviewing Jeremy Corbyn.

Or Jeremy Corbyn interviewing Tim Rogers.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

if you start a playlist of every video tim rogers has ever made, he'll probably release the next one before you finish

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I've known who Frank Cifaldi is for years and I still think he's the CnC composer for a hot second every time I see his name

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Waffles Inc. posted:

It's hard not to read a lot of his old LJ stuff and a lot of what he was like back then (and is like right now) and not think like, "what was your SA account name, tim?"

like, all of his old writing, blogs and 'Get Bonus' are very very very very "The Cool Type Of Guy Nerd" circa the 2000s type energy

Tim Rogers is SuperMechaGodzilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Vikar Jerome posted:

Tim uses his real name on his art, not some dumb internet clown moniker made for whatever username required nonsense clickbait ticker numbers that floats for "cutting edge apps" these days, thats why tim is better

his twitter handle is a number