Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
I like Tim Rogers videos and I am going watch his whole Cyberpunk video in one sitting.

Maybe with popcorn and a drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Asteroid Alert posted:

This is like CP2077 launch day all over again

What a genius, revolutionary even, move by Rogers.

He has perfectly recreated the development of Cyberpunk 2077. The overambitious scope, the repeated delays, and the disastrous launch.

He has sunk himself and the audience completely into the same feelings that were experienced right at Cyberpunk 2077's release.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

I was excited to see the video pop up on YouTube and crushed to see it was only an hour long.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

OOPS!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

My watch order has gone Intro, Parts 2 & 6, Finale.

Intro again followed by Parts 1 & 3; Finale.

Next up is Intro, Parts 4 & 5, Finale.

That will complete my full play through of Tim Roger's Action Button Review of Cyberpunk 2077.

Walla posted:

Honestly I kind of want one of those jackets but I would never wear the thing. I'm a hoodie man.

I have purchased a single hoodie in my life.

It was in 2008 and I was in Germany on a language exchange program. My study group was having a day trip to Munich where my attempts to order items and food in Deustch were answered by the locals with clear, slightly accented English. It was in one store I encountered a Life Line Hoodie. Life Line is a Dutch company and its hoodie was all black outside and inside. This was a style the tag called "Vader ". Whether this is a reference to the infamous Star Wars villain or simply a "Dad" hoodie I have still not determined.

The inside is lined with a fur-like material which insulates my body heat so well I can walk outside with it on a cold New England winter day and remain warm. I purchased it for 70 Euros. Less than what one fellow classmate paid for a knife and a UEFA Euro 2008 German National Team jersey.

People have commented on the quality of my hoodie at times over these last thirteen years. Although one have asked where they could buy one. Which is fortunate as a recent check of https://www.golifeline.nl shows that Life Line no longer makes hoodies.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/shaunonsite/status/1471318009482416128?t=3gS0eqqCB-LPxtJ11GecNA&s=19

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Can't believe Tim Rogers played the game three times on Playstation and then once more on Kansas.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

No Mods No Masters posted:

I don't really know what tim's season 2 gameplan is. Before this video my understanding was they were going to be shorter and have more segments produced by people he wanted to hire, neither of which seemingly manifested this time.

I think I'm at peace with one year or so per tim given they are 6 hour videos at such a high degree of elaborateness produced, written, directed, and acted by one person. Maybe the one not at peace with that, is tim himself

Hey now! This video was 40% shorter than the Cyberpunk 2077 video series.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Dijkstracula posted:

“19 unread posts in the tim thread? Surely a new video came out today”

Oops!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Asteroid Alert posted:

Here's a video Tim liked recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgbGRQiXCs

He pinged the entire Action Button discord, to let you know, that he liked it.

This was very good.