Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
i will not be posting about tim in this thread.

veni, please, dont mess with the sanctity of our great ps5 thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Angryhead posted:

lol. lmao.
(I took these screenshots a few days ago but I didn't think they'd actually go through with it. :sad: least neurodivergent Tim Rogers fan)

i missed this, what was going on? were they doing AI voices of timothy or something

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

new video?

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/108minusContext/status/1763913353997549890

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/froyoscones/status/1541412576072015872

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Tim uses his real name on his art, not some dumb internet clown moniker made for whatever username required nonsense clickbait ticker numbers that floats for "cutting edge apps" these days, thats why tim is better

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

John Wick of Dogs posted:

His channel is named Action Button

Dabir posted:

his twitter handle is a number

He doesnt call himself those tho

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Escobarbarian posted:

Tim isn’t his real first name

Wha...

Google... nani...!?

????!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Nuh uh..!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/108minusContext/status/1768058862924402849?t=zUDEJPCIVAFp-1LL20xeFQ&s=19

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I cant believe tim is called william. What kind of sick joke is this...

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

William needs to get a kid to take over and name that kid tim

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Please, no alternative tims in the tim thread, its for william tim rogers only. Accept no subs.

Big daddy dom timmy will release a video soon, hang on there

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

H bomber, more like hey boomer bad take factory, am i right. Whos with me.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

You know whose actually a good video game YouTube video maker?

Jeremy Parish

Yes i agree. A man who also uses a real name and not some made up nonsense. Makes you think.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Bumhead posted:

I don’t know why you’re all so crazy about new videos. I’ve only just finished the Doom video and I started watching it 8 months ago.

Oh yeah. What do you think about e4m1

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

ziasquinn posted:

good news, new video on sunday

For real? Ill call in sick at work, i gotta prepare my mind, my body and spirit

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

"buddy" said in the same tone and delivery as "lisan al gaib!"

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/108minusContext/status/1776755631669522488?t=-t_oylfFaeZoUyp6Z4rBiw&s=19

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I just watch Kyle Bosman now

You all say that until timothy drops a 20 hour ff16 review

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

No Mods No Masters posted:

He doesn't seem like he does any voices. Not really satisfying the same niche as tim to me

He did voices in his ff9 playthrough in which the moogles were a mix of hardworking london labourers and randomly bostons

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Doesnt he still do his friday night streams and everything and random album making and random gameboy game making and random tetris