Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Say what you week about the game awards, at last Geoff manages to make them once a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I'll know the next video is close to done when Insert Credit is really good (cause Tim is not on it interrupting to talk about how he owns a gosh darn mister Jerry every five seconds cause he's busy editing)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The new video was ready but mostly plagiarized, so after hbomberguys video Tim had to redo it

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Has he

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lol he said on insert credit this week Square said he wasn't active enough on social media for a review copy

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He's absolutely addicted to Twitter. On the podcast half his anecdotes are getting mad about some post he saw or dm he got on Twitter

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I think Boku no Natsuyasumi review came out in October or November 2022. So yeah it is past the point of ridiculousness but I guess these are just going to be the length of three movies from now on and take as much time to make as a movie.

It doesn't seem that anyone is willing to stop support on Patreon.

John Wick of Dogs fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Mar 21, 2024

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He made that review in like a month

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Well he loves 7/10 games the way SMG loves 7/10 movies.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Vikar Jerome posted:

Tim uses his real name on his art, not some dumb internet clown moniker made for whatever username required nonsense clickbait ticker numbers that floats for "cutting edge apps" these days, thats why tim is better

His channel is named Action Button

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He does

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

His real name is Shawn Button

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Vikar Jerome posted:

Please, no alternative tims in the tim thread, its for william tim rogers only. Accept no subs.

Big daddy dom timmy will release a video soon, hang on there

Well he's literally in this one. I watched about fifteen seconds and noped out though

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

H bomber does 2 or 3 a year

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You know whose actually a good video game YouTube video maker?

Jeremy Parish

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

quadrata posted:

Idea for Tim: why not take a break from new videos and remaster some of the classics that are a bit hard to watch these days? Maybe do some AI upscaling so we can watch Action Button Reviews The Final Fantasy VII Remake in 4k. Thank you in advance Tim

They're practically unwatchable because they weren't filmed with Hobbit cameras and didn't involve flying to multiple states. I don't even know how one makes a video without multiple trips to indiana

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Every time I listen to retronauts I almost always find myself disagreeing with this dude

No, you're thinking of Stuart Gipp

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Did he say that in his stream today or something

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If any of you see Tim tell him I said "disfrutas el fin de semana".

He'll know what it means

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I just watch Kyle Bosman now

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Wait til you hear him say the phrase "This is"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lol. "I was looking at a script for a video I'm going to make in about a year and everybody is gonna be so sorry"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Cool is not on that slider

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

These videos are very expensive to make, the only way to do it is buy Hobbit cameras and fly to multiple cities multiple times. There's barely enough left over to live rent free in your girlfriend's apartment

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He does six weeks of videos then takes three weeks off, with one bonus video(usually a let's pay of some weird shovelware) in the time off

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

TheScott2K posted:

Three weeks off? Way to insult your audience. Now to check and see if there's been a new Tim video in the last year and a half

You're going to feel foolish when he records that script he wrote next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Incorrect I will never care