Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
What is happening is this a fake out I am at the edge of my seat here!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
The video is over ten hours!!!!!!

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Is this a metaphor for art? I am here for it.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Maybe don’t watch Story 5? Or do. Idk. I feel like I get a redo on that one

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

thatfuturekid posted:

I work overnights, and Im just binging through it all over the next few nights. I know 10 hours of TR is not for everyone but I find him and his bit to be hilarious. The side tangents that last for 20 minutes are what I live for.

You're gonna love the second part of Story 6.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Earthbound in Season 2.

Tim Rogers Keeps Winning

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Please don’t kill Tim Rogers.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Which video has Tim saying in a very Tim voice "Do not worry about going to Target before you leave. There is Target at your destination".

I think about that when I'm worried about packing for a trip sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

No Mods No Masters posted:

I'm not the manager of tim, and if elected to that position I would not serve. He should follow his own strange star

Maybe you could ensure he doesn’t work himself to death?