Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
He’s a little puke who never grew out of his insufferable hipster phase, and is one of the originators of “new” games journalism, e.g., “write about a game only as a vehicle for droning on about my politics/traumas/neuroses, etc.”

I swear I remember an article on Action Button (before he became a fuckin Kotakuite and would still actually deliver an amusing piece from time to time) where a “review” of a game essentially turned into a thesis regarding the time he invited a girl back to his apartment, got shot down, and basically ended up playing a Mario game instead of smashing. Straight livejournal bullshit.

Tim Rogers loving sucks poo poo straight from the source.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Jesus Christ the one goon talked about $17000 worth of internet dick sucking so I was compelled to look and by god this guy really does make $200k a year to jerk himself off into the void.