Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

If Tim Rogers could travel through time, I think he'd be Time Rogers. But that's just one opinion -- what do you think? Sound off in the posts below this one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acksplode
May 17, 2004

I'm delighted by Tim mentioning that he quit Kotaku and started planning his review series immediately after a lovely interaction with Jim Spanfeller. This is the CEO of the holding company that has been grinding down the former Gawker empire, interfering with editorial and laying people off and outright destroying Deadspin and Splinter, in order to make it more profitable for its private equity owner. What a lovely little detail, and I'm only 20 minutes in, this is gonna rule.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

Cp2077 is actually pretty great for a game that is sort of a piece of crap.

Being able to watch the review past the intro is what's gonna motivate me to finally play it lol. Think I might start it as soon as my GPU gets back from the computer doctor, I need something to fill the upcoming fall/winter until Dying Light 2 and Elden Ring hit.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Watching the Tokimeki Memorial video, Tim dropped his 2020 goty top 3 here as a brief non sequitur graphic and afaict nowhere else on the internet. I am very amused by that.