Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
Next video is an eight hundred and twenty seven minute review of Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidty which will be a complete indictment of the American Educational System and systemic gun violence. You’ll also briefly consider getting into vintage watches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Like Winds of Winter, the LA Noire video has been finished for some time but you all don’t deserve it yet.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

General Dog posted:

Given that the cut segment of the Cyberpunk review was supposed to be about open-world games in general, I would guess that's the angle with LA Noire, which is an ostensibly open-world game with basically none of the traditional open-world stuff.

LA Noire also had this weird marketing gimmick where it was presented as ~historic~ GTA despite being nothing by like that outside of superficial style, so there is also an interesting angle for diving into the game that was sold versus the game that was made.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Escobarbarian posted:

Yeah it’s seemed for a while like he’s been working on the rest of season 2 simultaneously, which seems, to be honest, not great for anyone’s mental or physical health!! But we shall see, at least he has a team now

Isn’t that how he did season 1? There’s stuff from the Boko video in the CP77 video…

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Framboise posted:

I wonder if we'll still be fairly close to the "1 hour of content per month" average promised all the way back in the FFVII Remake video.

The LA Noire video is just going to be a 16 hour playthrough with no commentary, but you will momentarily consider getting a pair of very nice boots.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Skrill.exe posted:

Tim's next video is his review of Silksong

Stunning crossover.
:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

tracecomplete posted:

A thing that really put me off of doing personal video nonsense (I do some video stuff professionally) is that after a billion years on the internet my mental monologue is way too similar to Tim’s and I sound a lot like his postmix, I don’t want to be a mere timpersonator

Skrill.exe posted:

Buddy. That's kind of the whole reason you should get started.

It's like how people like Kurzgesagt so much, but they only make an episode every month or so, leaving enough demand that The Infographics Show can churn out two dozen shows a week.