Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

big tart tolerates no dissent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

https://www.instacart.com/products/26436-amy-s-kitchen-toaster-pops-strawberry-4-00-ea this is what you should buy anyhow because it's organic and clearly that makes it magically somehow better.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

happyhippy posted:

No wonder you don't see Pop Tarts any more here in the EU.
They have Red 40, a cancer causing agent thats banned.

Enjoy your fake strawberry flavored tumors

The real reason for brexit right here.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I've never encountered a pop tart in real life, but they sure don't look the least bit appetizing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

happyhippy posted:

Enjoy living on planet earth longer dumbass!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Treecko posted:

I'm surprised there was even 2% of any actual fruit in there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottGottliebMD/status/1339577143332900867

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Convex posted:

To be honest I'm disturbed by the perceived influence of big cereal on this forum's automoderation policy. Furthermore, Frosties are not great, despite what their twisted cat mascot tells children in commercials.

id rather die pf cancer than have to live in the eu

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao I love when people that have been here for 14 loving years don't know the autoban tags

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
looks like this was the strawberry that broke the camel's back

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.

Elukka posted:

I've never encountered a pop tart in real life, but they sure don't look the least bit appetizing.

The real fun is eating all the crust :krust: first, then moving the remaining cracked center pieces around like they're tectonic plates and the "strawberry" filling is lava.

Yes I haven't eaten pop tarts since I was a teenager, why do you ask?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

did you know they make unfrosted pop tarts? what the gently caress is that

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Peggy Edson posted:

lmao I love when people that have been here for 14 loving years don't know the autoban tags

it's just an eternal pleasure to watch really

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Always love when I google one of these fuckin' dudes and it's always "super libertarian, works with the most evil think tanks, has worked under Republicans exclusively, makes money off of his position"

Oh wait, I mean hate, I hate it

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

happyhippy posted:

Nah red 40 gives you heightened strength, speed and intelligence for up to 10 minutes after consumption.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Sophy Wackles posted:

Nah red 40 gives you heightened strength, speed and intelligence for up to 10 minutes after consumption.

It is not mandatory to mix it with cocaine.

Just recommended.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
A dying brain cell of mine coughed up a memory of yellow 5 shrinking your wiener or something like that

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Kellogg's holds a Royal Warrant from Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales.[6]

You fucks, even the Queen likes Pop-Tarts. How dare you put them down?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Who wants to give me the old Slop Tart

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

did you know they make unfrosted pop tarts? what the gently caress is that

It's the good poo poo. There's also no difference in sugar content between frosted and unfrosted poptarts which is weird.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

free blaise330

his only crime was loving piping hot pop-tarts

if ur reading this blaise330 u can rereg as blaise420, which is both available and also an epic name

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I grew up on them because we were poor and it was some kind of food. I tried them for the first time in like 25 years a few months ago and they tasted like pure loving chemicals. It was supposedly blueberry, but all I could taste was this slight burning sensation with a sickly coating of sugar.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

burning swine posted:

anyone remember when jeff fatwood came to SA to "fix" the concept for forums and couldn't get through his thick skull that the autoban feature was intentional and not a bug

lol no i missed this, what happened? sounds funny

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

HD DAD posted:

I grew up on them because we were poor and it was some kind of food. I tried them for the first time in like 25 years a few months ago and they tasted like pure loving chemicals. It was supposedly blueberry, but all I could taste was this slight burning sensation with a sickly coating of sugar.

Lmao

Are you sure you didn't eat a handwarmer or lithium battery or something

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I haven't eaten a pop tart since high school but the people who think they taste like cardboard or whatever probably aren't toasting them. Don't eat that poo poo raw you fools.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Listen, as a real gourmand, it's not that I don't want any cum in my food. It's just that with such a titular focus on cum, the amount of cum in these recipes might overwhelm some of the other flavors, and I just can't stand for that.

I guess what I'm saying is, what is the optimal amount of cum in a strawberry poptart, and is cum the reason why they can't fit more strawberries in it?

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

The Bloop posted:

Lmao

I mean that would explain my massive organ failure

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

This is the best autoban.

Smores Poptarts are my favorite, and they've never even pretended to be a healthy option. It's based off a sugar loaded mess of mass produced, chocolate, sugar foam, and carbs. And they deliver exactly that.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Bloop posted:

Lmao

Goons with food really is funny as poo poo

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I sued Toaster Strudel for not being an authentic German pastry and won hundreds of millions of dollars, which I then spent on Toaster Strudel.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

happyhippy posted:

You know you can just, like, buy them at specialty import stores or off Amazon, right? I literally bought six boxes here in BCN last week for a friend's birthday. He wanted cancer, okay; he asked for it!

Also, I am very disappointed that my sole source of fresh fruit has apparently been lying to me this whole time! I'll go back to getting my nutrients from Haribo like god intended.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

spouse posted:

Listen, as a real gourmand, it's not that I don't want any cum in my food. It's just that with such a titular focus on cum, the amount of cum in these recipes might overwhelm some of the other flavors, and I just can't stand for that.

I guess what I'm saying is, what is the optimal amount of cum in a strawberry poptart, and is cum the reason why they can't fit more strawberries in it?

see this is why there should be a pineapple Pop-tart option.

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Oct 25, 2021

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I think it's good to hold huge companies accountable no matter how frivolous it may seem.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Red 40 is not banned in the EU. The acceptable RDA was temporarily lowered but after further review that restriction was lifted. Products containing it do have to have a warning label, though, similar to the California label we've all seen in the US.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Everything causes cancer in California but I don't live there, so I'm fine.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Elukka posted:

They are supposed to be treats for literal children too dumb to know better.

I do not understand why goons are like "Wow I had them once and gosh I expected hand made pastries and instead got the treats for literal children as advertised on the god drat box and elsewhere." Except I do understand it's because I'm finding that a ton of goons are dumb as poo poo, actually.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pop Tarts taste like literal, steaming death coated in piss!!! :imunfunny:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Guys I bought a Kit-Kat and I really got to tell you this wasn't crafted by a Belgian-trained Master Chocolatier as I was certainly expecting and obviously experience in all other products of this level, price range, and have ever done throughout my life. I'm honestly at a loss here and need to express my disdain and superiority for finding this obvious flaw to you all!!!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

oh gently caress dudes this Diet Coke does not taste like fine champagne AT ALL

I'm getting back on my private jet!!!

CALL GENEVA! BAN THIS FILTH!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

lol, next thing you guys are gonna tell me is that Chef Boyardee isn't preparing cans of ravioli for my personal consumption. GTFO here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Five mill would be nice but is it worth the whole world knowing you’re a moron who doesn’t know pop tarts don’t have real fruit in them?